wow that's great you are working on such things - would you be so kind to share it once it be ready?
and about gt1 lap times - mc1 gt1 was on the vln tests dunno which exactly layout it was using - cup or 24h, but it was there and not so long tome ago

Thanks, I will look in to that. Didn't know. Looks awsome CatsAreTheWorstDogs. When ready I will put it in the AC Download section.

Thanks, 8:30 for a GTS makes it 15 sec slower than a modern GT3 on average. So could that mean that GT1 and GT3 are directly comparable?
Biggest difference is in tire development, back in those days there were no "development" tires just for Nords yet (the Alzen 996 ran on a GT2 fronts, GT1 rear mix).

That's not fair, you got to model the best looking interiors from all the cars :giggle:
I don't think it's limited to just the interiors :p

Preparations to import starting now :)

r0FORnIh.jpg

sROFINhh.jpg

RSWTn7Eh.jpg

zJdrIYFh.jpg

FT3wrx0h.jpg

I'm working on a realistic AI-hints file for the RSS GT1 cars at Nordschleife endurance 24h layout. At the moment I managed to make the AI qualify at a 8:06 laptime at 100 percent strength with decent driving and without havoc, crashes or going of track. Does anybody know what realistic lap times could be for GT1 over there? Can't find any data on them (they never visited the Nordschleife so that's obvious).
I don't know whether this really works but some time ago I read some forum posts somewhere where people discussed about calculating their possible laptimes on the Nordschleife based on their GP course laptimes (primally thought for amateur drivers). I remember the majority of people was against this because of the Schleife's difficulty but if we talk about pro times/100% AI this might be somehow useful.

I don't know whether this really works but some time ago I read some forum posts somewhere where people discussed about calculating their possible laptimes on the Nordschleife based on their GP course laptimes (primally thought for amateur drivers). I remember the majority of people was against this because of the Schleife's difficulty but if we talk about pro times/100% AI this might be somehow useful.

Good idea. Will look into this. Thanks.

The work that goes on in this thread is just awesome! An amazingly talented group here, I feel privileged to be able to sample these works of art!

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%