We are starting a league and having some trouble finding a good Bop, we have some settings, but it seems to differ alot per track, does anyone have some numbers that are in the general area of a balanced field, so we can check them with our own?

Guuys:rolleyes: is there any real shadow liveries in the works?:rolleyes: i feel myself like with a drug withdrawal:(

Download here
konrad-motorsport-saleen2.jpg
konrad-motorsport-saleen2b.jpg

Last edited:
I know what after_midnight said and I understand what he said totally, but like I say its effected on 1 track and only with the lights turned on, sadly its something we will have to live with.
if there was night inside AC yes I would fix it obviously no doubts, but there is not so lets move on :)
btw just a thought about this issue concerning shadow:rolleyes: maybe just to remove light for motec in lights.ini (or at least make an option) - so people who want "lights on" will not be bummed with this motec (lotec:roflmao:) flickering issue? at least this is a trade off:cool:

btw just a thought about this issue concerning shadow:rolleyes: maybe just to remove light for motec in lights.ini (or at least make an option) - so people who want "lights on" will not be bummed with this motec (lotec:roflmao:) flickering issue? at least this is a trade off:cool:
This as an optional feature will break the online compatibility because the light.ini is a part of the data.acd file. So a change will result in different sizes.

On a sidenote:
Nords is not just one of many tracks. Its the ONE. :whistling: Its the f..king Green Hell :ninja:

Thanks guys for the great update. Got my new csw to replace my dead g27 and it feels amazing to drive these cars. One thing I did notice in the reply in vr was the rear suspenion of the shadow wasn't animated, is this planned in the future? I hope so...

Thanks guys for the great update. Got my new csw to replace my dead g27 and it feels amazing to drive these cars. One thing I did notice in the reply in vr was the rear suspenion of the shadow wasn't animated, is this planned in the future? I hope so...

Those along with other bugs/issues with the car will be fixed for the final pack release.

Do you maybe know which files are in checksum for tracks? I noticed that kn5 are not. But if I change some ini files, I got the error.
Bare minimum for tracks is the server needs the surface.ini file. But if the server also has the kn5 and models.ini it will include them in the checksum. Originally it was only the surface.ini but in one of the recent updates they included the option to check the kn5s.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 38 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.2%