this one?
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bcw69b5khsmbyxq/skin+rss_gt_shadow_v8.rar
Ddl-TinU0AAmI0N.jpg

Anyhow....... I know it's still hot up there but then again it's been hot in Europe since April basically, so the excuse is no longer valid.

So....... How about a nice race with the GT1s on Friday late in the evening?
Perhaps after the RD stuff at 21:00 GMT, so that there is no overlapping?

I can take care of the server stuff, just need to know if there is some interest.

Dont think people check this thread regularly. I remember CelticPharaoh doing some US events with a decent turn up. Same for COR league with these cars.. but ending soon and I still wanna race them :D !

Yeah but all those (sorry) moronic admins started their leagues when the cars were all messed up and with different specs.

Plus, as always 90% of league admins have no idea about real racing and come up with totally random and silly track lists :laugh:

Yeah but all those (sorry) moronic admins started their leagues when the cars were all messed up and with different specs.

Plus, as always 90% of league admins have no idea about real racing and come up with totally random and silly track lists :laugh:

Hehe, some truth for sure. Tracks need to be fun tho, not series correct imho. (I think we can all agree on this for say; Enna pergusa ;) )

If nothing pops up in the near future I will look into running something myself. The balance beside 550 is quite okay now, so BOP should be pretty easy aswell. Only problem is I also have 0 experience in this stuff ;)

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.4%