S14 - General Discussion

I was fine for a while practising to start with to I just tried to let car drift out wide to see if was faster line how I found whatever it is I hit.

Maybe combination of max df and I had made rear harder, maybe pushed front end lower under load.

Some words about Racerfactor Montreal: I've got a run on it for few laps...and it's horrible !
Too many bumps at braking and reacceleration zones, last chicane is horribly slow and tight and you can't ride kerbs like this car should on that circuit.In general and as many circuits (especially ISI's ones) the track is just TOO THIN, it's so unrealistic and frustrating for virtual gaming.

It's just like the work is still in progress...and it should be...braking zone before the hairpin is a joke...really.

I just won't race on that for the moment.Let's switch for another (Monza, Road America, Interlagos...)

Unfortunately I can not participate in Melbourne on Wednesday.
I'm not at home and will probably not make it home before the start.

Have a good race everybody. Hope to see you all in Monaco

There is no list to replace Montreal, it will be Montreal in whatever version works best for us, now we have the FSR version (thanks to Dino) we will use that, if like Dino says a new updated version is released before we get to it then we will use that.

Guys

Sorry for missing the last few races without warning:(

I'm up to my nuts in work atm, have been for 3 months now, blame the EU, Tobacco dark doors and PMI, on the plus side though it pays well ££:D

I'll be back don't worry, just need to get through this next month or so and back to a normal(ish) work/life balance then I can give this sim the time it needs to get to grips with it properly

Speak soon

Jim:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I don't think that I can do the race tonight guys. I just don't feel safe and don't want to ruin someone's race being either misjudging my braking zone or ruining the race for a lapping car. Also I have been awake most of the night so I will quite exhausted come the race start and concentration will be low. I will try and race if I need to but feeling unsafe and tired I think it's best if I dont.

Sorry to follow Richard's withdrawal with my own, but I need to go the other side of the countie this evening for my business (a client had to postpone an important meeting this afternoon). I doubt I'll be back til gone 9pm, but if I am I'll be with you. Regards, Phil

I'm skipping the race tonight. I'm not safe with no time to practice. A lot to do at work, and a trip to Barcelona this weekend didn't make things better. I apologise mates. It would have been fun to race in Melbourne, if I'd been fully prepared.

@David Turnbull can I just quickly comment on your post in the important information thread. I can completely understand and 100% agree with you. But some people like me for example generally haven't got any time to practice and put as much dedication into to each event as I would like to. When I do get some time to practice I haven't got the attention and excitement to practice. Like yesterday for example I had my first taste of Monaco but I only had very limited time and most of it was spent the wrong side of barriers (cause of my lack of practice) but that caused me to get frustrated and fed up so came off earlier than I should have. But also in my own opinion the cars while can be fun to drive I just get bored of them really quickly.
I do also understand the frustrations that you might have while also running the league but with my lack of attendance most of the time is due to not wanting to screw up the race for people and not wanting to get in the way.
I just wanted to have my say as I feel bad for being one of the people that can't attend as much

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 37 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%