rF2 S397 GTE @ Bathurst - Saturday 30 March 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
There was an update on Monday, it's gotta be that buddy. There is a procedure to update paid DLC cars, bu I'm not familiar with it. Was't there a problem for some people last Friday? It'll be on the race thread.

@Daiman Patel this version of "Bathurst" is different to the version you have used on the GT3 event.

When you load the Bathurst GTE version you get the Racedepartment League version which is the correct version ..But the GT3 version is a normal load screen.

Also I can not use the BMW GTE ..has the server been updated with the new version of the BMW GTE? I have the latest version ..1.51 ..1.50 is on the server

Last edited:
@Daiman Patel this version of "Bathurst" is different to the version you have used on the GT3 event.

When you load the Bathurst GTE version you get the Racedepartment League version which is the correct version ..But the GT3 version is a normal load screen.
Are you sure that is the case? I have just checked and the same version of Bathurst appears to be installed for both the GT3 event and GTE event servers. :O_o:

Also I can not use the BMW GTE ..has the server been updated with the new version of the BMW GTE? I have the latest version ..1.51 ..1.50 is on the server
There was another update released yesterday for the BMW… once again Studio 397 has failed to provide adequate notice and information to let us know about the update so that we can update the server. Unfortunately this will now have to wait until tomorrow morning.

Are you sure that is the case? I have just checked and the same version of Bathurst appears to be installed for both the GT3 event and GTE event servers. :O_o:

Yes Daiman ...The Bathurst GTE ..has a different loading screen (Racedepartment) the GT3 Bathurst has the standard loading screen ..I think both are the same version, but the GTE version had some minor changes hence the Racedepartment loading screen.

Yes Daiman ...The Bathurst GTE ..has a different loading screen (Racedepartment) the GT3 Bathurst has the standard loading screen ..I think both are the same version, but the GTE version had some minor changes hence the Racedepartment loading screen.
I have just checked and can definitely confirm that (exactly) the same version of the track has been installed for both servers. The "Mod ID" (a.k.a. the signature) is also the same for the track installed on both servers, thus indicating that they are the same version; if there were differences then the "Mod ID" would also be different.

To be certain, check which versions of Bathurst you have installed via the 'Content Manager', and load the game to see which versions of Bathurst are visible in the track list.

I have just checked and can definitely confirm that (exactly) the same version of the track has been installed for both servers. The "Mod ID" (a.k.a. the signature) is also the same for the track installed on both servers, thus indicating that they are the same version; if there were differences then the "Mod ID" would also be different.

To be certain, check which versions of Bathurst you have installed via the 'Content Manager', and load the game to see which versions of Bathurst are visible in the track list.

For some reason Daiman getting the same load up screen now on both the GTE and GT3 ..a mystery but true ..so all is good :thumbsup:

I'm getting the same version on both servers (the RD one), unless it has been changed in the meantime.
Nope, there has not been any changes. :whistling: Thank you for confirming that they are indeed the same.

@Craig Dunkley, have you got another version of Bathurst installed (maybe v3.0, or something similar)? It's possible that you're seeing a conflict of some sort, but ultimately when you join either server (even though you may have seen a different loading screen) the correct version of the track will be used, and it will be the same version (v2.1) for both servers.

For some reason Daiman getting the same load up screen now on both the GTE and GT3 ..a mystery but true ..so all is good :thumbsup:
Glad to hear that mate! As I have said, it is possible that some kind of conflict was occurring. :whistling: But it sounds like everything is now sorted. :)

Regarding the update for the BMW, I shall install this and restart the server first thing tomorrow morning, once I have arrived at the office. :thumbsup:

ANNOUNCEMENT

Following the release of an update for the BMW M8 GTE, the new version has now been installed and the server has been restarted. Please ensure that you have v1.51 of the car installed before attempting to join the server.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 30 42.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 34 48.6%