rF2 S397 GTE @ Bathurst - Saturday 30 March 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@avenger82 To be honest, I don't even remember a crash in T2 off the top of my head (unless you meant T1 at the first lap), it was a bit of a Wreckfest race tonight ;) Hopefully I didn't cause too much of it myself (I don't feel like I did), although I still have to apologize to @Leige for that bump after you overtook me, I expected you to brake a bit later there and then there was nothing much I could do, the car just wasn't slowing down enough, and also for the several bumps during the full-course yellow, likely to @Paul Glover behind me - there were cars stopping in front of me, so I wasn't directly responsible, but I guess I should've been more careful still.
---------

And yeah, especially the first half or so of the race was kinda frustrating, several incidents that were avoidable I'd say if people would be more careful I think, and I've also seen some things I would consider questionable. But a fun race nevertheless, even though going with one set of softs wasn't the best idea I guess, the end was pretty interesting and I've also had a nice hand massage every time down the Conrod straight ;)

Thanks for the race!

Una pena la carrera, fue una pelea muy divertida y estuvimos muy parejos, no vi la repetición, pero me quedé dentro tanto como pude, por lo que tratamos de ingresar a los dos en la curva, es muy difícil curva para dibujar en paralelo hehehehehe, ojalá podamos terminar la carrera ambos, uso google tradusctor soy español y no sé mucho inglés.

Sorry @Martin Fiala and Alex Townsend for crash at T2 - I totally missed braking point and befor I knew it it was to late.
Was this at the cutting?
I kinda remember someone sideways up there and I think I tagged the front or back of the car as no time to stop. Crew Chief was late advising of it too...
No worries at all though. It was an eventful race but still fun and hopefully will get better the more races people have together.
Looking forward to Imola :thumbsup:

@avenger82 To be honest, I don't even remember a crash in T2 off the top of my head (unless you meant T1 at the first lap), it was a bit of a Wreckfest race tonight ;) Hopefully I didn't cause too much of it myself (I don't feel like I did), although I still have to apologize to @Leige for that bump after you overtook me, I expected you to brake a bit later there and then there was nothing much I could do, the car just wasn't slowing down enough, and also for the several bumps during the full-course yellow, likely to @Paul Glover behind me - there were cars stopping in front of me, so I wasn't directly responsible, but I guess I should've been more careful still.
---------

And yeah, especially the first half or so of the race was kinda frustrating, several incidents that were avoidable I'd say if people would be more careful I think, and I've also seen some things I would consider questionable. But a fun race nevertheless, even though going with one set of softs wasn't the best idea I guess, the end was pretty interesting and I've also had a nice hand massage every time down the Conrod straight ;)

Thanks for the race!

Don't worry it's only a race. See You in the next

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 34 38.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 48 54.5%