Season 11 - General Discussion

Download &install the latest xd, start the game once then close it. Edit xd.ini in the game folder. Activate delta times and enjoy. I couldn't drive without delta..

Ah for a moment, I thought you meant it was still possible to fire up the veloceprod XD :D I see the delta-time-setting. Which setting do you use?

Edit: Wow, didn't know there so many custom settings! Logging and all :ninja::thumbsup::):cool:

Last edited:
My xd.ini: made for 1920x1080 resolution and 75FOV, the delta times are on top of gear change leds (it's renamed as XD.txt so i could send it as an attachment) Fuel useage is based on average/last lap. No other customizations. Make a backup from your own xd.ini first. If you got different FOV you can adjust Y axis to get it right. I like it as high as possible so i don't have to revert my gaze far from the road. Also when i'm looking at the center of the screen i can see if fastest/last lap delta is green or yellow.

Attachments

• XD.txt
    3.7 KB · Views: 389
Last edited:
I did it yesterday, but as always I have trouble exporting from Adobe Premiere with good results. I think a problem is that I set fraps to 30 frames per second while Premiere seems to expect 29,97. The result is laggy.

It shouldn't be, the most you should get is one frame every 33 seconds to drop out. I do my recording with bandicam and the results is always laggy. I get constant FPS of 60 (VSync) with no drops but it''s still laggy. It has something to do with gMotor2 itself as all the other games i record does not jerk unless i get an FPS drop and when i do, it's constant FPS drop. In Race you can see that you get 10 frames of solid FPS, one frame dropped, 12 frames solid, one frame dropped, 5 frames solid etc.. So it goes from extremely stable to dropping a frame every now and then, approx 3-4 times per second. Scene complexity has nothing to do with this, i get the same behavior in test track with maybe 300 triangles showing and fully released and detailed tracks..

I haven't found anything to make it better, windowed, non windowed, VSync off/on, graphic options, capture options.. It's just somehow lags when about two years ago it didn't, so it's not a change in the game but the fault lies on somewhere else in the system. I haven't tried disabling Steam overlay thou...

EDIT: I use Premiere too and this is what i end up with:

Last edited:
Unfortunately I pulled a muscle/tendon that connects to my wrist last week.
It still hurts even just using keyboard and mouse.

I am afraid to aggravate it further, so I must make a pass on the Singapore event.
Sucks bigtime!

Wish you all the best and hope for a clean and exciting race for all you Prestos :)

Unfortunately I pulled a muscle/tendon that connects to my wrist last week.
It still hurts even just using keyboard and mouse.

I am afraid to aggravate it further, so I must make a pass on the Singapore event.
Sucks bigtime!

So sorry Henrik, I feel for you. I missed a little more than a season when I tore the tendon between my thumb and wrist a summer ago. Very painful and took a long time to heal. Hope your recovery is swift and painless.

one thing id like to get of my chest though is i was quite disappointed in myself for the wides and cuts i had in the race, im usually the biggest defender of the white line rule here i let myself down, it wasnt all that bad but a good few more than id expect from myself all i can say is sorry and it wont happen again :)

Maybe next time you should convince you to follow that rule instead of trying to convince me :p

Maybe next time you should convince you to follow that rule instead of trying to convince me :p

lol steeve :D

im quite embarrassed about this, if i could go back and remove every wide i had i would but sh*t happens, its done now so i'll move on and never repeat it, singapore is a track that it was always going to happen on and i bet that every single driver had a couple at least so dont be too hard on peter :thumbsup:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 62 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%