Seat Leon TCR - 2018

Cars Seat Leon TCR - 2018 V1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
i want to say when i change the drivetrain.ini, use this car with H shifter is so gooood.
thank you very much for this car !
You have done WHAT!!! :confused::roflmao:

OK each to there own I guess, but don't expect to join a server, but more immersion, they are Paddle IRL. H-Shifter on a Seq Gear Box....new one for me, but at least you enjoy it :thumbsup:

love it
incredible mod, bravo

01643f1cbc5c0f1dee6eb4f7693ba176.jpg

@Shaun Clarke ,

Can you confirm something for me? Is the Seat Leon Tcr in game with the dsg or sequential gearbox? Cause the model(cockpit) used is with the dsg. And like I said earlier, the car doesn't have the auto clutch enabled(if the car is with a dsg) like the Kunos Audi TT cup car has. I race all cars in AC without any helping aids(auto clutch, stability etc.).

@Shaun Clarke

Do you authorize me to copy the data into my favorite cars like megane TCR, peugeot TCR, Honda TCR... to make a TCR cup ?
Not yet if you don't mind. There is still a couple of things I need to address, but the major things I wanted to make sure they was cleared up.

@mclarenf1papa made a good note about Aero. I am still waiting for information on this.

Shaun

I was sure it was difficult to find a better mod than your Ginetta (except some exceptions for scratch made stuff) but man, this TCR Leon is OUTSTANDING. I love it maybe more than your Ginetta and is really hard to say it :D
I tested it on v0.1 of Zolder by PascalWB with the AI and i put online the video without trying to make look cool because the car speak itself. I hope one day more TCR car will be available next to this one in order to be able to have a full TCR grid, but for the moment THANK YOU @Shaun Clarke

I was sure it was difficult to find a better mod than your Ginetta (except some exceptions for scratch made stuff) but man, this TCR Leon is OUTSTANDING. I love it maybe more than your Ginetta and is really hard to say it :D
I tested it on v0.1 of Zolder by PascalWB with the AI and i put online the video without trying to make look cool because the car speak itself. I hope one day more TCR car will be available next to this one in order to be able to have a full TCR grid, but for the moment THANK YOU @Shaun Clarke

We can't forget Tamas Pongracz on this. Back all those years ago, he created this car, from scratch, he handed it over to me, and we "did" the best we can as a part time, its our hobby modding group.

But the way I see things, and always have with any mods I do, it's an Community Effort. I release something, it's wrong, you all tell me. Such a small team (4 for us) we cannot spot everything.

So seriously, from the WHOLE TEAM....Thank you all :thumbsup:

Shaun

@Shaun Clarke ,

Can you confirm something for me? Is the Seat Leon Tcr in game with the dsg or sequential gearbox? Cause the model(cockpit) used is with the dsg. And like I said earlier, the car doesn't have the auto clutch enabled(if the car is with a dsg) like the Kunos Audi TT cup car has. I race all cars in AC without any helping aids(auto clutch, stability etc.).
I like to reply to everybody's question, so here goes. The DSG and Seq have the same Motel dashboard, across the Seat Leon range. Its standard to keep the costs down.

This is totally different to the Audi TT cup. The only Similarity is the 2.0lt Turbo charged engine, that is it. The Audi TT as PSP, but the Seat Leon TCR has more BHP, more Torque. It is around 1 second slower than a BTCC car so I have been told.

It has a manual clutch (i.e you can press it and changed in to 1st gear before the lights go out) like IRL

I hope that answers your questions but please feel free to ask away, I would be more than happy to answer them

Shaun

Going to be f**ng famous with this video and livery, BIG THANKS @After_Midnight !!!

PS: didn't had the time yet (yep a shame) to try the car, i'll do it tonight !

Love your focus on detail and real-life data. Best of the best for sure. Thank you and your team for this really outstanding mod.
Maybe one little observation: one thing I noticed is the excessive curb riding by the AI on tracks like Nordschleife endurance. I find that a BASE=15.7 in the [LOOKAHEAD] make the AI negotiate the high curb corners more conservative (and more realistic for that track maybe). But I guess that you tuned them for the British tracks :)

Love your focus on detail and real-life data. Best of the best for sure. Thank you and your team for this really outstanding mod.
Maybe one little observation: one thing I noticed is the excessive curb riding by the AI on tracks like Nordschleife endurance. I find that a BASE=15.7 in the [LOOKAHEAD] make the AI negotiate the high curb corners more conservative (and more realistic for that track maybe). But I guess that you tuned them for the British tracks :)

Hi Schrep,

Thank you for you comments. I did indeed only test them at British Tracks, as that is where I got the cars data from, to be exact, Donington, Silverstone, Brands Hatch, as that is where the testing has been done. I will have a look at that value, and see what difference it makes.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Shaun

@Shaun Clarke ,

"It has a manual clutch (i.e you can press it and changed in to 1st gear before the lights go out) like IRL"

This video is with the Sequential gearbox. You can hear the straight cut gears. And this has a clutch to get going.

This is the car with the dsg gearbox. The gears are almost silent and there is no clutch pedal.

The model you have created in AC is the one with the dsg gearbox hence my confusion about the car being operated with a manual clutch to get the car moving. In the dsg version, there is no clutch pedal. Sorry if I am being annoying on this subject, but I like realism to be on par with the irl car you have recreated for AC. ;)

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 235 34.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 188 27.2%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 132 19.1%
  • Watch party

Votes: 57 8.2%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 16 2.3%