Resource icon

Misc Session Log Parser, Graphs & Statistics - Windows App 0.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Stefan Mizzi submitted a new resource:

rFactor 2 Session Log Parser, Graphs & Statistics - Windows app [Beta Release] (version 0.2) - rFactor 2 Session Log Parser, Graphs & Statistics - Windows app [Beta Release]

Hi,

I released a windows application for rFactor 2 Session Log Parser & Statistics generation. This windows app is a stand alone application and does not need any internet/network connections.

Functionality:

1. Loads rFactor 2 session xml log files and stores the data in a structured format for querying and analysis...

Read more about this resource...

stefan, I downloaded it, downloaded network 4.5.

Install went fine, when I start the application I can see the first screen and 2 seconds after it CTD on me. Probably I have done something wrong. Windows does not say why I have a CTD.

I do have windows 7, did not install what you seggested for web application because this is only the windows version if I read your post correct.

Must I run Rfactor2 at the same time I start it? Is there something else I need to install which is on your computer but not on mine?

For your information I don't have the greatest spec laptop, I run Rfactor 2 with a lot of settings turned of or on low/medium. If you need my specs just say I will supply the info.

Hi mate,

That doesn't sound too good does it :) Did you install .Net Framework 4.5?

You can find the installation program for this in the Install folder where you have installed it.

Btw, you dont need rFactor 2 to be running as its a stand alone app.

Then you choose the folder of your xml log files which are found in your Userdata/Results/Logs or something like this

Hi mate,

That doesn't sound too good does it :) Did you install .Net Framework 4.5?

You can find the installation program for this in the Install folder where you have installed it.

haha no:) , I installed .net framework 4.5 (otherwise I could not install your program), I used this download from microsft
http://www.microsoft.com/nl-nl/download/details.aspx?id=30653

I'm looking at the recruiments for the framework 4.5, you need at least 520 MB, that's exactly what I have, perhaps my computer is to slow to support it the proper way?

I will do a windows update and restart my computer, perhaps it's that simple. If that did the trick I let you know.

Hmmm, Ok. Maybe it's the way I compiled the program. Do you have win 7 64x or x86? Yeah, windows update will help.

Something else you can check for the error in Event Viewer like shown below:

errorgv.jpg

There were some updates, but did not do the trick,

I have windows x86 (programfilesx86).

I will check the eventmanager, I will report to you what it says.

was looking in the bin map of program files. (i have very basic knowledge of computers) And saw a file with the extension .exe and when I click it my computer asks me with which program i wanna open the file. I have never seen that before on my computer with any other .exe files i ever encountered. the discription says it's actually an XML file. But than again, i have very little knowledge about computers, so probably it should be that way, just something i noticed.

Exe files are executables in that they do not need another program to open them. One always needs to know what the exe is before running it and it could be malicious file.

What was it's name?

I uploaded a picture from the log analyzer.
underneath the discription of the one which was selected blue, second discription is the .net runtime

- Removed data problem solved by Stefan-

Attachments

• Error rfactor 2 log analyzer.png
    Error rfactor 2 log analyzer.png
    207.2 KB · Views: 670
Guess it's in dutch but google translate make wonders :)

As I suspected, I need to create 2 versions, one for x64 (64 bit windows) and another for x86.

Sorry mate and thank you for your time. Tonight I will also upload x86 version :)

And yes, rFactor2LogManager.exe is the exe for the software I made so its safe ;)

Guess it's in dutch but google translate make wonders :)

As I suspected, I need to create 2 versions, one for x64 (64 bit windows) and another for x86.

Sorry mate and thank you for your time. Tonight I will also upload x86 version :)

And yes, rFactor2LogManager.exe is the exe for the software I made so its safe ;)

Glad to be of any help! looking forward to the x86 version:)

Hi,

I compiled a version purely for 32 bit systems. Please let me know how it goes ;) I have also added some error exception handling maybe we can see the error better :)

File is small as I did not include .Net 4.5

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jcda3uss5cjq2xx

Thanks!

Hey Stefan, just downloaded it, Norton said it wasn't safe and removed it directly:(
Something you can do about or must I just turn Norton off for a moment?

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 37 72.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 13 25.5%