Show us your Rig / Cockpit

DDAAC865-44B6-4172-88C8-28F86A76F0AE.jpeg

Untitled-1.png

Very disappointing ACC is rendering the screens like this with the white bezels showing,
looks terrible while driving I tried playing with all the settings just cant seem to remove the problems.

Last edited:
Untitled-1.png

Very disappointing ACC is rendering the screens like this with the white bezels showing,
looks terrible while driving I tried playing with all the settings just cant seem to remove the problems.
Windowed mode? I never has this phenomenon on fullscreen mode tbh.

Windowed mode? I never has this phenomenon on fullscreen mode tbh.
Yeah thing is with it its constantly switching display port signals while loading with full screen,
+ Simhub and other software I use all say run windowed mode,
even changing the volume on my heaphones on fullscreen mode is interfering with the HDR Tone mapping really buggy it seems, runs great on windowed mode but no hdr and these lines,
ill check it again on full screen later to see if they go.

Yeah thing is with it its constantly switching display port signals while loading with full screen,
+ Simhub and other software I use all say run windowed mode,
even changing the volume on my heaphones on fullscreen mode is interfering with the HDR Tone mapping really buggy it seems, runs great on windowed mode but no hdr and these lines,
ill check it again on full screen later to see if they go.
Ditch the HDR then. ;-)

Ditch the HDR then. ;-)
I did lol and used windowed mode its what everyone recommends including simhub and all 3rd party software you can install it simply runs way better no matter what graphics you are using,
but for some reason I get these white lines on triple screen rendering,
but ACC with HDR is mind blowing on this G9 lol

@CC I also use simhub and discord (even in overlay). Still, no problems with fullscreen mode. I didn't see any performance hits between fullscreen and windowed either.
Couldn't wrap my head around how HDR looks tbh. Anyway, have fun with the G9. Looking forward to reading more insights from you! :thumbsup:

Reactions: CC
There should be any easy fix - if you change your ACC in game resolution scale to 98 or 105 - figures may vary depending your set up then the white lines will go away. If issue still persists try setting post processing in ACC to low - the above worked for me on my Samsung CRG9 and I play in full screen mode and use simhub

Reactions: CC
Anyone mind sharing their cable management for a P1-X/similar aluminum profile rig, with an SC2 and HE Sprint pedals?
Wife and I put an offer down on our first home. She is letting me have a single room attached to the living room (Japanese apartments have a small bedroom with sliding doors directly attached to the living room) for my office/game room with the agreement that my cockpit doesn't look like an octopus of cables.

I've tried desperately to cable manage the thing, but I know I'm doing something wrong. I do think having a USB mouse, wired headphones isn't helping. Maybe I need an extra long display port cable for my monitor so I can route it along the profile slots.

Untitled-1.png

I have a less powerful monitor than you... But same size @49 inches. But I don't own this game, the app below might work for ya.

After upgrading to this monitor, I too had full screen and windowed mode issues. I usually play race sims in windowed boarderless mode.

I downloaded and purchased this app from steam for a small price. The cost of a coffee and muffin.

This app should get rid of that white bezel above and the windows bar at the bottom of your screen.
Also, I run multiple apps in the background while racing but haven't notice any performance issues using this app. Been working great! Use it with every racing sim I play

Anyone mind sharing their cable management for a P1-X/similar aluminum profile rig, with an SC2 and HE Sprint pedals?
Wife and I put an offer down on our first home. She is letting me have a single room attached to the living room (Japanese apartments have a small bedroom with sliding doors directly attached to the living room) for my office/game room with the agreement that my cockpit doesn't look like an octopus of cables.

I've tried desperately to cable manage the thing, but I know I'm doing something wrong. I do think having a USB mouse, wired headphones isn't helping. Maybe I need an extra long display port cable for my monitor so I can route it along the profile slots.
You can find some pics here. Rig in the living room :)

If you need more info, let me know.

I have a less powerful monitor than you... But same size @49 inches. But I don't own this game, the app below might work for ya.

After upgrading to this monitor, I too had full screen and windowed mode issues. I usually play race sims in windowed boarderless mode.

I downloaded and purchased this app from steam for a small price. The cost of a coffee and muffin.

This app should get rid of that white bezel above and the windows bar at the bottom of your screen.
Also, I run multiple apps in the background while racing but haven't notice any performance issues using this app. Been working great! Use it with every racing sim I play
I sold my 3080 and went back to my 2080ti going to buy a 3090 card
Or wait for the 20gb 3080
But same effect
Even trying the 96-104% scaling which someone mentioned fixed the white bar but the quality is clearly different from the centre to the side screens
Almost like some tearing going on down the bezel + colour and shadow differences looks really bad tbh
I have display fusion installed from my triples maybe this will help

I sold my 3080 and went back to my 2080ti going to buy a 3090 card
Or wait for the 20gb 3080
But same effect
Even trying the 96-104% scaling which someone mentioned fixed the white bar but the quality is clearly different from the centre to the side screens
Almost like some tearing going on down the bezel + colour and shadow differences looks really bad tbh
I have display fusion installed from my triples maybe this will help
Was the 3080 not enough horsepower for the 49" monitor on ACC or something? Do u want the 20gb version for VR?

Was the 3080 not enough horsepower for the 49" monitor on ACC or something? Do u want the 20gb version for VR?
I work in 3D software like 12/15hrs a day 7 days a week almost, I rendered some textures day before yesterday saw 0 improvement over my rtx 2080ti which is a really good spec EVGA RTX 2080ti XC Hybrid,
It’s not overclocked for the difference ingame FPS wise vs tempt differences
I could maybe gain myself cranking my card OC and voltage,
Yes 20/24gb my move forwards.

I work in 3D software like 12/15hrs a day 7 days a week almost, I rendered some textures day before yesterday saw 0 improvement over my rtx 2080ti which is a really good spec EVGA RTX 2080ti XC Hybrid,
It’s not overclocked for the difference ingame FPS wise vs tempt differences
I could maybe gain myself cranking my card OC and voltage,
Yes 20/24gb my move forwards.
Ah ic that makes perfect sense, thanks!

Guys sorry to be THAT guy , but the thread is show your cockpit. You've been chatting way more about details the last days. It would be better if there was a dedicated thread for the specific topic...

Shouldn't have needed to be said the first time and shouldn't need to be said again but..

Guys, please start a G9/gpu thread and stop diluting the cockpit build thread with monitor/gpu chat this is a thread for people's full rigs.

Last edited:
Untitled-1.png

I may have found a solution here, but it's a little expensive:

I bought a good powered usb hub and mounted it to the rig then i only have short cables on the rig and one to the pc. I also hid most of the cables in the channels and used the covers from simlab. Works great.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%