SKY (PURE & SOL)

Misc SKY (PURE & SOL) 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have a question: Whenever i use your CM Preset my trees look like this. Do you know what causes it? (I had this issue before and fixed it, but i cant remember what it was, so i hope someone here might know)

20221024185809_1.jpg

motion blur?
Nah, thats turned off.
Unless there is another setting for it within CSP?

Edit. I fixed it, it was TAA in Extra FX within CSP

Edit 2. I need to apologize, turns out it was the Ford Sierra Cosworth mod that caused the issue, for some reason i didn't think about trying a different car..

Last edited:
Hi, Looking great for the most part.
However under noon or close to noon and clear skies the auto exposure (at least I think thats what it is) causes the interior of the car to become too dark, to the point where the gauges are not readable....

Suggestions on what can be tweaked to help this?

Amazing only problem is that its really bright and washed out
Did you figure this out? Using the Pure version in VR with a Quest 2, and it is also very washed out for me. Is there a Pure config file that is recommended with this? Don't think it is the headset necessarily, because the Pure Life filter looks pretty rich in the color department.

Did you figure this out? Using the Pure version in VR with a Quest 2, and it is also very washed out for me. Is there a Pure config file that is recommended with this? Don't think it is the headset necessarily, because the Pure Life filter looks pretty rich in the color department.
this problem was when i was on sol im on pure and its fixed now so idk

Edit2: seems fixed now after reinstalling Sol and CSP, apply a preset '1' in CSP, but those in game apps are still in wrong position. Help...

TL: DR it is great but seems it makes the game a bit laggy and I want to uninstall pure and S K Y. My HUD positions are changed after I set my resolution back to 2K while it was changed to 1080p by default when I installed pure and S K Y.
Edit: I chose save preset first, but I worried if I did it wrong so I chose save&apply for both preset included in S K Y.

Nice mod! I have played only 100hrs in AC, and yesterday I found this and installed it.
I am not quite sure about the installation progress and I ran through all the preset, etc.
It was stunning, but a little bit too bright and laggy.
But here comes the problems-- first of all, when I started the game, I realized the resolution is a bit weird. I was running in 2K but after installing pure and S K Y mod I ran on 1080p instead, so I switched back to 2K in game settings. First problem -- all my HUD changed their position. Still I went ahead and got some shots.
Then I want to switch back because I was running in 2K and 40 fps, which before I install this mod, I can run in 2K 100fps+.
I switched the filter back to defauly, nothing happened. I tried to delete files with pure in the name, nothing changed, too. What should I do? Also, I got a idk if its called neck fx, when I am using cockpit cam the viewpoint move too. It is great, but how can I disable/enable it? I only have this effect after installing pure and S K Y. if I unistall them will I lose this effect? Thank you.

Last edited:
This is definately one of the better ppfilters, i really like it. Would it be possible to have a filter_preset without the glare around shifting lights (or let me know how i can tweak it to get rid of it)?

Thanks

how can i increse the blackness of the shadows under the car?
Sometimes it looks strange as the shadows are more light gray

and at night, for example nordschleife is way too dark
Can hardly see the track

Last edited:
Hello, I'm having similar issue to others with the exposure of the car being too much, but the interior being too dark (not just gauges, all detail). Can you help?
expoure.png

Hi, Looking great for the most part.
However under noon or close to noon and clear skies the auto exposure (at least I think thats what it is) causes the interior of the car to become too dark, to the point where the gauges are not readable....

Suggestions on what can be tweaked to help this?
sol right? If you read the pdf, you can tweak them

This is definately one of the better ppfilters, i really like it. Would it be possible to have a filter_preset without the glare around shifting lights (or let me know how i can tweak it to get rid of it)?

Thanks
you can tweak it by using the post processing filter app. Read my guide

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 348 69.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 218 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 234 46.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 102 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 133 26.7%
Back