Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
I noticed that after installing any newer version than CSP 0.1.25.-preview74 asphalt on the Nordschleife 24h is definitely too bright and looks like it was covered with frost. Is it normal??? The version of patch No.74 suits me the most but unfortunately it does not allow me to play with the majority of GT3 cars. When I try to play the game in CM I get the error: "Driver model is probably missing".

Try clean install once in a while
https://discordapp.com/channels/453595061788344330/537345783473766411/537372133899239429

After that just copy CSP and SOL into MODS folder and activate in CM, CSP first.

CSP 69+ do not include track configs, so you need to install them, either by downloading from github (Peter's install instruction covers that) or just using new install function for all configs, click ellipsis in a right corner and choose "install" for each group.
View attachment 306574

So add the files to the Mod folder in AC directory, then open CM and install from the tab in the right corner? Never heard of that way, will give it a try. Having no luck with 127. I always have no car model, just the driver. Tried 5 times already, getting pissed.

So add the files to the Mod folder in AC directory, then open CM and install from the tab in the right corner? Never heard of that way, will give it a try. Having no luck with 127. I always have no car model, just the driver. Tried 5 times already, getting pissed.
Graphic adjustments must be activated!
unknown.png

I did a steam verify cache and a new install of csp 127 and now it works. Then installed sol 1.2 and also works, sweet :)

I just drag and drop patch127 into CM and clicked install (Not the Mod thing) and manual paste the files inside the sol into AC directory and overwrite.

Last edited:
For those who have the overexposure bug where the cars lighting (ext and int) is messed up. Try disabling Sol and the Shaders Light Patch in CM. Then re-enable Sol first, then the Shaders Light Path and re-install version 128. That worked for me.

I've two questions.
Allready search in this Thread but cant find anything about it.

1. In ContentManager it tells me that some files of Shader Lights Patch are overwritten (WatkinsGlen and Sol)
- Is this ok? cause of own versions for Watkins and Sol?

2. with the newer version of shader patch (v0.1.25-preview128) and sol (1.2), do i have to delete "dwrite.dll" everytime i update shader patch or sol?

Thx and sry for asking but those two things were not clear for me.

I copied the files into the root folder. Everything seems to work fine except that I can see stars in daytime. How do I fix that?

Edit: I updated to 128 preview and everything works fine!

I had an issue with specular being insanely bright after updating to the latest version. I think I have it solved now but how can i check Sol is actually running correctly, some tests I can do?

I guess if I can use the ingame app to change weather settings its working?

Another question, how do I get the rain to work with Sol? I havnt played in a long time since the rain stuff came into AC. what is the best method of getting working wipers and rain effects?

Last edited:
For those who have the overexposure bug where the cars lighting (ext and int) is messed up. Try disabling Sol and the Shaders Light Patch in CM. Then re-enable Sol first, then the Shaders Light Path and re-install version 128. That worked for me.

thanks! this solved the problem for me, it was driving me mad lol.
also there seems to be some decent performance gains as a 50 car grid at Le Mans runs a lot better now

I followed the install instructions exactly but the finished install results in the sound breaking up kind of like its always in pit lane but with out the limiting of speed.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 37 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.6%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%