Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
ive had that problem sometimes with a bunch of peters mods. Sometimes i wonder if his monitor settings are off or something and his mods are adjusted to that because ive got everything set correctly
I don't think that's the case, otherwise I would see the pictures with different colors too. Instead those screens have incredibly realistic colors, while in-game I always end up with some differences.
I hope to be able to try the latest beta soon.

I really wish I'll be able to get in-game the same image I see here in the forums: I never understood why I never manage to get the same colors, with the pictures posted here always being much closer to reality.
Thank you for the constant work Peter!

Variances might be GPU color adjustments/gamma/contrast etc, AC saturation or exposure levels etc. And of course, the best pp filter that jives with those settings. And, editing your existing pp if you want to go down that road.

Good morning I would like to have information on the stability of this model in multiplaye mode, because at present, I see it hard because after careful tests, the mod sol goes crazy between one race session and the other (qualification / race) set one hour and it turns out another one to his liking and never the same between one test and another, another thing is the synchronization of the mod and nightmare in that it takes a lifetime to be stable

Last edited:
I'm still on GBW. Does SOL use more CPU in comparison to GBW? I don't have much room left or I'll drop into 45 FPS in VR on my old CPU, hence the question.

Don't know, with the latest SOL and latest shader, I'm at 165fps by myself and and 100'ish with 25 cars. IMO, using any other weather suite isn't needed, SOL does it all and then some.

2ist55x.png

Hello Peter,
I tested this new 1.2 RC version yesterday, ( sooner than foreseen ;) ) ... very interesting improvements and main one being:
Rain now directly controlled by Sol and same for wipers ....among other ones of course.

The only big difference between my test and your video is "Windy" feature with moving trees.
I immediately supposed it needed a newer SLP version for this feature than the Rev 74.... or at least newer track configs to have them moving.

Am I correct ? is there a version of SLP yet working for this feature ? or is it only newer track configs needed ?

Wonderful work from you, Peter and friends. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hello Peter,
I tested this new 1.2 RC version yesterday, ( sooner than foreseen ;) ) ... very interesting improvements and main one being:
Rain now directly controlled by Sol and same for wipers ....among other ones of course.

The only big difference between my test and your video is "Windy" feature with moving trees.
I immediately supposed it needed a newer SLP version for this feature than the Rev 74.... or at least newer track configs to have them moving.

Am I correct ? is there a version of SLP yet working for this feature ? or is it only newer track configs needed ?

Wonderful work from you, Peter and friends. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
It will come with the new Shader patch releases. But there is still bugfixing.

Hello Everyone,
So Ive got a big problem with SOL. If i use my Keyboard, Sol is working properly. If i plug my wheel into computer, there always appear the "Race Cancelled" Message. The steering wheel is an old Saitek R440. Only thing i can say about it that Force Feedback is not working since a few years.
Can anyone help me?
Greetings,
Kai

Edit: I use sol 1.1.1. with 0.1.25-preview49 but its not working with preview74 too

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 35 8.7%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 6.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.5%