AC Special Event for those in US/Canada/Latin American TimezonesCLASSIC SPORTS CARS AT BRIDGEHAMPTON, MONDAY SEP 18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi Han. I’m pretty sure he will. Those are good fun. Wish I could be there myself!
I believe Americans like ovals and rovals. Now I've been gathering from Breathe's list a lot of mods, not only from RaceDepartment but also other sites but most of them are legal.
If you want I can give you a list with those tracks (all in the USA).

I believe Americans like ovals and rovals. Now I've been gathering from Breathe's list a lot of mods, not only from RaceDepartment but also other sites but most of them are legal.
that would be fantastic! thank you. yes, i've been scouting for good tracks to use here in US.
robert found a really good one here, that would be perfect for mazda/abarth:

and another good one:

i would definitely appreciate your list of legal ones.

nice skins for gt40 available right here:

that would be fantastic! thank you. yes, i've been scouting for good tracks to use here in US.
robert found a really good one here, that would be perfect for mazda/abarth:

and another good one:

i would definitely appreciate your list of legal ones.
Yep, both are on my list. But my offer was for ovals and rovals. The list for all USA tracks is huge and I haven't checked them all for legality.

But this list is very handy https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...aRgZsKHmZiTqWJmrnMHHh323A/edit#gid=2098506925

Up till now I have 540 tracks from this list for Assetto Corsa installed. Only tracks of 2.000m or longer and with 20 pitstop or more.

I'm gradually working my way to test them for usage in my events. It will take years, I'm afraid. But that doesn't matter. It's fun and rewarding when you find a really beautiful track. I use the MX5 for testing so not all tracks are suitable for faster cars.

Last edited:
Practice server back up for this one if anyone is interested to jump in there and try it out. With Han's permission, and if there is enough interest, I can set up the race again for Friday night Europe time.
Let me know.

Practice server back up for this one if anyone is interested to jump in there and try it out. With Han's permission, and if there is enough interest, I can set up the race again for Friday night Europe time.
Let me know.
Sure! You don't need permission from me anymore. You're now a staff member yourself, remember!
BUT: with great power comes great responsibility!!!!:p

Sure! You don't need permission from me anymore. You're now a staff member yourself, remember!
BUT: with great power comes great responsibility!!!!:p
lol. :roflmao: i just wasn't sure if you had any plans to use server 7 anytime soon... i'll go ahead and and set it up there.

this is an incredible list. i can see that a lot of time and effort went into the preparation of this spreadsheet. super-handy. most of these tracks are available for download here on RD?

I was looking forward to do this race,but a new job came up so i had to be in work for 6am Mon morning,and with the time difference race would have been 2am..Shame really as i love these kind of cars..Maybe do 1 on a fri night???
Hi Allan;
FYI, I set up the race again for this Friday (evening Europe time) in case you, or anyone else, would like to give it a go. The event thread is posted in the forum.

this is an incredible list. i can see that a lot of time and effort went into the preparation of this spreadsheet. super-handy. most of these tracks are available for download here on RD?
Well about 60% I would estimate.
But I've also started to download from sharemods, mediafile and nukedrop and then check the information if the mod is an original one or a conversion with permission of the owner.
Recently Rainmaker has published (on RD) a lot of conversions of rF1 tracks, all with permission. The graphics are not excellent but some to the tracks are great.

Well about 60% I would estimate.
But I've also started to download from sharemods, mediafile and nukedrop and then check the information if the mod is an original one or a conversion with permission of the owner.
Recently Rainmaker has published (on RD) a lot of conversions of rF1 tracks, all with permission. The graphics are not excellent but some to the tracks are great.
wow, i tip my hat to you. honestly, i had no idea there were so many tracks available for AC. excellent work! looking forward to exploring the tracks on this list. thank you!

wow, i tip my hat to you. honestly, i had no idea there were so many tracks available for AC. excellent work! looking forward to exploring the tracks on this list. thank you!
I do a short race with the AI to test the tracks and score the tracks on suitability for my events.
Here you see the criteria I use.
1695223756517.png

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 421 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 265 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 47.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.7%
Back