stracker

Apps stracker 3.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I remember, when I still was a Server Admin, this kind of problem ... and I think that the problem is simply due to the fact that this laptime is always a single lap and a 1st lap is always considered as launch lap in AC and Stracker.

Those laptimes are also saved in Stracker ... but the display needs to include the "Invalid" laptimes as @Scarystuff just mentioned above.
I know that it also might include a real "cut" or something similar invalidating a laptime ... but I don't remember another possible solution.

Hello,

I'm having a problem trying to use SSL (this is already reported in pages 32 and 33). I'm using windows, I have the same error. Please find attached the final part of the log file. I'm using a "chain certificate" (intermediate), but there is not an option to include the path of the intermediate certificate, is it correct? I'm not an expert so I have no clue it the problem can be related to that.

Also, the certificate has a .cer extension and the key has a .key extension but both are PEM encoded.

Edit: I tried with a self-signed certificate like in the examples and same error, so definitely it does not seems relted to certificate format.

Thank you.

Attachments

• stracker.log.txt
    1.8 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
Is there a simple way to simply rebuild the database from existing results from multiple servers?

I've migrated from single server to multiserver. All the ports are configured correctly and the stracker page is up with my old data but not picking up new data and lap results.

Hi, check, if you have set the right database name and path

Code:
[DATABASE]
; Only relevant if database_type=sqlite3. Path to the stracker database. If a relative path is given, it is relative to the <stracker> executable
database_file = ./stracker.db3

Hi, check, if you have set the right database name and path

Code:
[DATABASE]
; Only relevant if database_type=sqlite3. Path to the stracker database. If a relative path is given, it is relative to the <stracker> executable
database_file = ./stracker.db3

I believe all the ports and paths are set correctly but it's just not updating consistently and sometimes, loses retention. This is specifically for a AC Server Manager multiserver setup.

have a look, it's a long time I don't use stracker, but if I remember right, there is an explication about using and configurating a shared database.
Open your database file in a text editor and have a look, if you see new data.
It's quite difficult to guess, what is wrong, without information about the hierarchy of your server files, or configuration files.
I used in the past the pgsql feature and it worked perfect.

yes...all 4 servers are using ./stracker.db3 as the database file. but maybe they are all using a wring "relative path".

Are your 4 server Stracker.cmd and Stracker.ini in the same folder or in a separate folder ? ... as ./stracker.db3 means the data base is in the same folder as those cmd and ini.

If they aren't .... in each stracker.ini file change the data base path ./stracker.db3 by the full path to your database.

Don't forget that with more than 1 server you need a separate Stracker.cmd and .ini file for each server.

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm having a problem trying to use SSL (this is already reported in pages 32 and 33). I'm using windows, I have the same error. Please find attached the final part of the log file. I'm using a "chain certificate" (intermediate), but there is not an option to include the path of the intermediate certificate, is it correct? I'm not an expert so I have no clue it the problem can be related to that.

Also, the certificate has a .cer extension and the key has a .key extension but both are PEM encoded.

Edit: I tried with a self-signed certificate like in the examples and same error, so definitely it does not seems relted to certificate format.

Thank you.

Could that be an issue with linux vs windows? I (darkly) remember something like this; if you use linux, try if it works on windows or vice versa.

Do you have stracker inside or outside your first acserver directory?
Also check if port in HTTP CONFIG is set to the port of your stracker, which is responsible for the database

So for my 4 servers, I should only run stracker in one directory? This is what is confusing as there's basically 4 instances of stracker and I'mm trying to wrangle them to work with one database...

Before I go on...is there anyway to incorporate existing results into a new DB? I had to blow up to my install to pinpoint that my ISP started blocking ports and I can not get stracker to create a new db with existing/old results....

Strange ... as I had no problem when we moved to another host for our remote server at the time.

I just saved, copied the existing DB ( 3 ones for 8 servers in fact ) and paste it at the new place and the new results were added to it.

There are different ways to manage different servers on a single DB.... but that's how it worked in my case: all stracker instances in one single directory.

It was +- 2 years ago as our league doesn't exist any longer.

So for my 4 servers, I should only run stracker in one directory? This is what is confusing as there's basically 4 instances of stracker and I'mm trying to wrangle them to work with one database...

Before I go on...is there anyway to incorporate existing results into a new DB? I had to blow up to my install to pinpoint that my ISP started blocking ports and I can not get stracker to create a new db with existing/old results....
You run 1 instance of stracker, but 4 different config files. The first config file has the http configuartion to access you admin panel, the other 3 have no http configuration and are using the admin panel by using the port of the first config.

to make it easier with the paths I would recommend use absolute paths like
/home/userdirectory/ac/ac1
/home/userdirectory/ac/ac2
/home/userdirectory/ac/ac3
/home/userdirectory/ac/ac4
/home/userdirectory/ac/stracker

Thanks guys...I tried to set it up to point back at one db but it's not working...and I finally found this post:

So I'll keep hacking away at it. Right now, it works for the "main server" that the others refer to. And I now realize that the database does not base itself on the actual results as it gets real-time data as you run...

I got it all working now...using separate db files for each server instance. I wanted to use it all on 1 single stracker page, but I couldn't get it to work right. I followed the steps from post #58 on this thread.

Now tho...the stracker link on every live timing page goes to a main stracker page that doesn't correspond to any of the servers...it's basically null...

Is there a way to get the stracker link on the live timing page to go to the respective stracker link/port for that server?

Hi guys, something completely off topic :)
Anybody has any information or knowledge, what in the server_cfg.ini the parameter
NUM_THREADS does?
If it does anything at all.
Is it to tell ac how many cores to use?
Any advice very appreciated.
I'm still on the hunt, why ac sometimes stops between the sessions, mainly when the sessions is full

1578681564408.png

Hi, I have some problems with the configuration of Stracker... Can you Help me please! thanks

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 476 69.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 288 42.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 315 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 141 20.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 183 26.9%
Back