Symprojects: when amazing post-sales service makes a difference!

It's always satisfying and comforting to be a customer when you can be in contact with the seller, who is willing to help in case you have a problem. But it is even more rewarding when he is ready to listen and even to accept criticism and suggestions, and even improve their products based on that.

I have been using the fan controller sold by Symprojects with their Simdash software for a couple of years. Very nice little hardware, inexpensive and does the job for a wind simulator.

I contacted Cristiano (the seller) two times. Recently I told him about a problem I had replacing my old Thermalright fans with more powerful Delta fans. He was very kind to tell me the possible solutions with the voltage, and even fix a problem with my fans being PWM inverted. I was ready to give up with my Deltas but he found the solution, so I'm installing them on my rig.

In another occasion I told him about the possibility of making my fans run at constant speed, so that I could choose between using a wind simulator or car fans. He liked the idea and gave me a nice surprise by making the code for a test version of Simdash, which I have been testing and using for some time now. Together with AutoHotkey and some creativity I can control the function I want for my fans from my button box. Now he is soon releasing a version of Simdash with fixes and adding this new feature, which I think it's good news for everyone.

I don't know if the hardware and software offered by Symprojects are better or worse than others on the market, but I can say that my experience with them has been very positive and the attention and support by Cristiano are hard to beat.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 113 88.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 22 17.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 21 16.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 39 30.5%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 47 36.7%