Team ORSM

Im just asking you should do some complete season skins like from the car templates you are using or you could even do the 2006 templates and make like the full 1996 season to 2002 season because that would be so cool and you could even do the 2013 season skins to 2014 on rsm but its your choice and i really love your content

Im just asking you should do some complete season skins like from the car templates you are using or you could even do the 2006 templates and make like the full 1996 season to 2002 season because that would be so cool and you could even do the 2013 season skins to 2014 on rsm but its your choice and i really love your content
I like the idea of 1996 to 2002 but it would be hard to get the pictures for it to do complete skins, some could be done but not the privateers most likely as I know how hard the photos are to find for it

I've thought about it but that is a LOT of work, and this is only a bit of a side project for me. It's the little things that add time to making these. As it is, I wouldn't say these skins are 100% accurate as there are always some small logos I just can't make out, and as mceci1 said the privateers can be a real issue to find photos. A while back, I split them into their individual seasons, and there just weren't enough cars to keep them that way, hence why they're all grouped together. One day I might have enough to do that but I doubt I'll get that many. I prefer doing them on the FG/VE platform as I think they look cooler that way plus they're higher quality models.

As for the rsm mod, I did do a few 2013 skins for it. They are a bit tricky to make though as the models tend to distort logos etc. at various locations, and I've never been 100% happy with the proportions of the models, so I did get over it a bit.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%