Technology (merged)

• FOG-Racecarmike

Performance

As you know, GTR2 is not computer friendly... Are there anyway of boosting how my computer runs GTR2. I want free ways, not going out and buying new hardware I currently have...

3.6 Processer.
512 RAM (Getting More Soon)
Radeon X600 Graphics Card
PCIe Motherboard
10,000 Score On MadOnion Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

WHAT CAN I DO???

128 RM videocard should be enough to run GTR2, i dont know how much your card holds? the RAM memory you have now is the minimum requirement for GTR2 at the moment, so i think when you put hte graphs on low you should be able to run the game

good luck

• linchpin[RTS]

Good thing that boosts GTR2 a little is lowering amount of visible cars on track. When I got it on max, even 7600gs with 256mb and 1gb ram aren't enough and game doesn't run smoothly. After lowering visible cars to 10-15 (but all the graphics to the max) game runs almost fine - there are only few stuttering moments.

• Rick Klomp

1 update ure drivers
2 bios update
3 an bug whit vista is posible
4 if u download it dhere altot of fake vistas on the net

hmm got another problem :(
I copied the latest BIOS from my manufacturer website and copied it to a Floppy Disk. (Was instructed to do so)
Now when I follow the procedures (boot with the disk inserted) I get a MSDOS message:
Please remove floppy out of drive
Press any key to continue

Anyone have an idea to solve this? :?

• Rick Klomp

maby u need to go to ure bios end dhere install

bud updating ure bios drivers is verry scary bekase when i fails ure pc is f..kt up end maybe not reparible dhen soo if u do dhis its at ure own risk NOT MINE

Multi-screen cockpit. Multi-videocard?

I found this over NoGrip webiste, it is like a dream cockpit, unfortunately not mine.... lol

Does anyone know how you can set up a multi screen like this? You need 3 video cards or what, where you plug all those monitors, how it can be set in the game that it shows the picture like this....? sorry for stupid questions, but i am a noob for this... :)

Cockpit01.jpg

woow nice... that's my setup you know ;) No no, just jokin'...
I do think you need at least 2 graphic cards. You might have noticed on the newer graphic cards that they have 2 DVI-outs. So i think 2 graphic cards is a must.
To let it work: I do know that in Vista is an option to put a second screen next to your original, but I never tried it.
To let it work on 3 screens, you have to adjust some setting in game and in windows, that's my guess.

Btw: The case on the pic is same as mine but in silver :D

Yes, thats an amazing setup that guy as on the attick! But what i notice (offtopic) is his G25 wheel. The wheel it self is much thicker then the standard one, or is this just optic?

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 162 87.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 31 16.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 26 14.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 27 14.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 55 29.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 68 36.6%