Test Drive Unlimited 2

I think the delay is a good thing, personally. Better delay the game and finish it properly than rush it out in a broken, buggy state. The drawback is that if there are any problems when the game is finally release, the devs will be in for it...

But a six months release is huge. The reason they give "to listen better to the feedback from the beta" sounds a bit awkward as that is normally a part of the production process already.

Are they waiting for GT5 and F12010 to be released first? That would make sense.

Aargh, can you transfer the access to some of us?

They're doing it by days. Like I was invited to last Tuesday's beta test between 10:00-19:00 PDT. Was told on the email not to transfer it, I had to agree to a non disclosure thing and download it using my forum account or something like that or I would of let my mate use it.

Just realised my mistake :p The beta invite wasn't just too that Tuesday session but its to more.

They're having like "playtests" where they open up the servers for 10 hours or so there was one today which I was in. Game feels good, the wet weather / day night system is excellent. Obviously its got a few bugs atm but the road surface's are miles better alot smoother. My slight gripe atm is how small Ibiza feels I'm getting from side to side fairly quickly compared to the scale of O'hau.

I can't wait til' it's get released. I didn't enjoyed 1st one so much. I mostly just played it for an hour per day, and spent most of the time just driving around, doing nothing. Maybe did an race to win some cash to buy a new car, but I wasn't hardcore at all. I have however big hopes for the 2nd. It looks awesome and some features looks really promising.

Anybody else got a TDU2 beta key?

Just got sent my beta code and download links for tdu2. stress test for this saturday..

Anyone else got one.

il post some thoughts when ive played.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 93 71.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 36 27.7%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 24 18.5%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 25 19.2%