Cars The Need For Speed

Got some fat v12 interior sound going on right now..

sweet-baby-jesus_fb_1357987.jpg

It sounds sooo good at higher revs!

Not like suggesting anything, but if @Amplified would team up with @aphidgod and @A3DR that would be a perfectly completed team :D:D:D
I already did some time ago for the prelude, but life got in the way of things to start full time modding again sadly. But now I'm back I will be happy to help out again now with all these quality cars. They just need decent sounds and there are no sound designers around here sadly.

Exactly. It's doing what you love that drives you. There should be no schedule attached to quality and motivation or it will suffer in the end

Well, kind of! at least speaking for myself, I like to finish what I start, I don't like to work on different projects at the same time.
I start a car, I finish it. So I need to have some kind of schedule in the end, even if I manage it myself, mostly.
My goal was to finish the 512 this week, I'm close! only decals missing into the interior, the final details.

Driver is now animated, shifting properly, all suits and helmets with matching colors, etc. etc.
Still gotta figure out what to do with the tires, for now it's using the same as the Diablo (brand, not size) so I guess I'll just go with them as I already have the textures done. Blur textures done as well, that takes it's own time too.

Screenshot_a3dr_ferrari_512tr_ks_highlands_25-8-117-13-21-32.jpg

Screenshot_a3dr_ferrari_512tr_skidpad05_25-8-117-13-36-33.jpg

Yo, @A3DR, just one silly question, is it not possible to have a proper repaint template for this baby? No idea if that's a lot of work or if you just don't see the need for it. Oh and while I'm at it, would be brilliant to have one for the Diablo as well.;)

For the base colors, there's one I've found strange to be missing, even if not a favorite: Silver (lighter than the grey on the screenshot), mostly with red interior (pics). It's a very classic combo you'll also find on the original 84' or the 512BB, probably a bit out of date for 90s sensibilities.

Both the 512BB (pic) and the original 84' (pic) looked better on it though, because of the contrasting lower black trim that the 512 TR got rid of.

For the base colors, there's one I've found strange to be missing, even if not a favorite: Silver (lighter than the grey on the screenshot), mostly with red interior (pics). It's a very classic combo you'll also find on the original 84' or the 512BB, probably a bit out of date for 90s sensibilities.

Both the 512BB (pic) and the original 84' (pic) looked better on it though, because of the contrasting lower black trim that the 512 TR got rid of.

Actually both of these colors were available in the mid 90s and still today even (argento and grigio metallizzato) one is a very light classic silver and one a gun metal grey (even though quite light) silver.

Well, kind of! at least speaking for myself, I like to finish what I start, I don't like to work on different projects at the same time.
I start a car, I finish it. So I need to have some kind of schedule in the end, even if I manage it myself, mostly.
My goal was to finish the 512 this week, I'm close! only decals missing into the interior, the final details.

Driver is now animated, shifting properly, all suits and helmets with matching colors, etc. etc.
Still gotta figure out what to do with the tires, for now it's using the same as the Diablo (brand, not size) so I guess I'll just go with them as I already have the textures done. Blur textures done as well, that takes it's own time too.

View attachment 208424
View attachment 208425

Track in the rear a bit wide isn't it? Or setup/phyics related?

I can easily do that silver, nice color combo to add.

Track in the rear a bit wide isn't it? Or setup/phyics related?

You're right, after setting up the blur rims and other stuff at the rear I have to check the pivots now, but the physics are right on, it's only visual.

Yo, @A3DR, just one silly question, is it not possible to have a proper repaint template for this baby? No idea if that's a lot of work or if you just don't see the need for it. Oh and while I'm at it, would be brilliant to have one for the Diablo as well.;)

I can provide the original AO maps (4k) if that's what you mean or templates to make skins?

Templates...

Will upload them once the cars are released.

The placeholder model is a bit wider than it should be so there's a graphic offset in my physics to accommodate. If Dan ported those straight over, that would make the rear too wide on a proper model. I'm sure that's all we're seeing. (I haven't had a go yet.) :thumbsup:

Exactly! (what car were they making?? lol)
Screenshot_a3dr_ferrari_512tr_skidpad05_25-8-117-14-45-3.jpg

Im not sure if those blinkers are supposed to light up when the lights are on :\

They are:
image-19.jpg

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 257 34.2%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 205 27.3%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 142 18.9%
  • Watch party

Votes: 61 8.1%