Cars The Need For Speed

I have spoken with a3dr and he will release his cars and updates without my sounds till they are done so he can continue on his own pace. (I'm late to the party)

They will be combined in the end. But I will also upload them separately here so that they could be used on some other mods and I can troubleshoot them if necessary.

__custom_showroom_1503684240.jpg

Well, kind of! at least speaking for myself, I like to finish what I start, I don't like to work on different projects at the same time.
I start a car, I finish it. So I need to have some kind of schedule in the end, even if I manage it myself, mostly.
My goal was to finish the 512 this week, I'm close! only decals missing into the interior, the final details.

I like the way you think, similar to Steve Jobs.

I have spoken with a3dr and he will release his cars and updates without my sounds till they are done so he can continue on his own pace. (I'm late to the party)

They will be combined in the end. But I will also upload them separately here so that they could be used on some other mods and I can troubleshoot them if necessary.

Can wait to drive Diablo, which is my favorite mod at the moment, with your sound on it. This will, so much add to the immersion!

Incredible, really!
If I have to point out a detail, the front rims are slighly less convex in the real one, and the spokes little more close to the external edge, nothing major anyway. :)
Excuse me, I'm a bit obsessed by rims accuracy in 3D models, don't know why. :redface:

BTW
Thanks to be part of this modders communuty AD. :thumbsup:

Incredible, really!
If I have to point out a detail, the front rims are slighly less convex in the real one, and the spokes little more close to the external edge, nothing major anyway. :)
Excuse me, I'm a bit obsessed by rims accuracy in 3D models, don't know why. :redface:

BTW
Thanks to be part of this modders communuty AD. :thumbsup:

You're welcome :cool: and that's a good eye, some very minor differences there:

Screenshot_a3dr_ferrari_512tr_skidpad05_25-8-117-14-45-3.jpg

Not exactly the same angle / lighting, but close.

You're welcome :cool: and that's a good eye, some very minor differences there:

View attachment 208499

Not exactly the same angle / lighting, but close.
Beautiful to look at. One thing to point out. In the picture you can see that the placement of the wheels is a bit off. Irl they sit a bit deeper in the arches. Very small thing but still noticeable. Ferrari has never been very good at "stance game", apart from f40 maybe.

Beautiful to look at. One thing to point out. In the picture you can see that the placement of the wheels is a bit off. Irl they sit a bit deeper in the arches. Very small thing but still noticeable. Ferrari has never been very good at "stance game", apart from f40 maybe.
Placement is precise down to the mm, physics wise and in the model, actually what you mean is the camber? it can be adjusted a bit on the setup, this is at the most negative values:
Screenshot_a3dr_ferrari_512tr_skidpad05_26-8-117-5-59-15.jpg

Stunning. Not sure AC original content can beat that! Superb job.

Thanks man, compliment taken :) but I've must admit some official content is at the same level, they suffer from consistency sometimes because it's not one guy doing cars but different artists, and they have a lot of pressure from licensing and stuff.... being part of a company involves more than making cars and sometimes quality suffers from that, as we can see on some examples they've put out.

Placement is precise down to the mm, physics wise and in the model, actually what you mean is the camber? it can be adjusted a bit on the setup, this is at the most negative values:
View attachment 208549

Thanks man, compliment taken :) but I've must admit some official content is at the same level, they suffer from consistency sometimes because it's not one guy doing cars but different artists, and they have a lot of pressure from licensing and stuff.... being part of a company involves more than making cars and sometimes quality suffers from that, as we can see on some examples they've put out.
The difference could have been seen on the comparison you have made above. Front wheel placement looks much better on the last picture. I've taken a closer look at various 512 tr's and the rear stance seems rather inconsistant for some reason. Maybe it is model year dependent. The one on the Chris Harris' video looks different. I do realise it is eu spec though. Maybe I'm a bit oversensitive about it because the stance on some ferrari cars is quite screwed tbh. Have you seen how it looks on the rear of 550 maranello for example? Badly to say the least :) Your model just looked too good for me ;) I guess I was wrong. Great work as always. Keep it up.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 251 34.2%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 199 27.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 139 19.0%
  • Watch party

Votes: 60 8.2%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 18 2.5%