The W.I.P Thread

:sneaky:

2xnw1xw73.jpg

ML2166
Bro when you gonna release all these WIP's? They all look so beautiful!
Just teasin us! ahahaha

@ Fernando is fasta than u (nice nickname;))
The idea is great, but in my opinion you should take also the colors of "Jägermeister" for the car. But it's fantastic work!:thumbsup:

By the way, is there someone that can make a "HEINEKEN"-sponsored car??
(and the Motto: "Don't Drink and Drive" :roflmao:)

WIP Menu pics (sorry, poor quality taken on iphone, looks a lot better on screen), still a bit to do and as any 1st attempt would require I guess. There are a couple of errors to be corrected and currently on a speccoc with no decals.

Credit to ML2166 for 3D wireframe
Ryder for Pssg editor

View attachment 36357
View attachment 36355
View attachment 36356

Look good, but for the screen, i saw you used a camera, so if you want to make one better, you can download FRAPS, with the free version you will be able to make picture and video into a game !

I'm currently trying to built a team A to Z from scratch. the 12th team for the season 2013. This project has no link with the game.... until someone found how to do lol.

Why i'm telling that. i want some idea of shape ( need to respect the FIA rules ) or a pièces reference like this but in better quality and better view on the pièces.

VX3M2888-.jpg

I want to make this project lives to get a F1 built and think with RD members.

Now i currently making a blue print before making in into Maya. So its time to give some idea, you can show some draw to explain it

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 239 34.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 193 27.5%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 134 19.1%
  • Watch party

Votes: 57 8.1%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 16 2.3%