The W.I.P Thread

AlNzTfr.png

What is about a Alonso Lotus helmet ?
He won't sign to a team which he thinks doesn't have any chance for winning the world championship title. I mean look at Lotus's current performance. I doubt they will improve that much next year, the most reasonable option is the Mclaren.

Hi,
i have been attempting to produce a mod for f1 2013 that merges the 80's and 90's classic cars. currently I am able to have both 90's and 80's cars race together. However I can only race with the 90's cars as if I pick an 80's car the game crashes just before loading the "before race screen - the place where you change set-ups etc).
I have been changing files in the database however I have become stuck at this point.
I cant seem to upload the file directly (even if compressed in .rar/.zip) so here is a one drive link
http://1drv.ms/1sZXL0V

this is my personal database (i.e. the one i use that has some other mods within it) as I have not had time to copy the values into a clean copy.

Can anyone help me with this/ done it before?

Also I hope this is the correct section because it is a WIP but also a question. this thread seems more active than the questions thread so I put it in here

thanks

• Deleted member 161052

Orange McLaren, featuring classic & modern sponsors
Orange McLaren.PNG

This will also be for F1 2014 because I don't really like the McLaren testing livery being in the game...

could I ask you how to install the 3D plugin for Photoshop CS6 please? :unsure:
This question should belong to the modding questions thread, and the answer is : There is no possible way unless you buy the extended version of the Photoshop which comes with the 3d tab and plugins.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 144 86.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 25 15.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 21 12.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 50 29.9%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 58 34.7%