The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

That was my question. I think I have to think of an other way. Thank you anyways

Maybe make the course fun since the the first chicane sucks?

or replicate this test configuration
Well I inspected the track objects and the textures , its a .obj shader , its for AC_POBJECT ,
its not an external.kn5 its apart of the main track itself ,
changing textures do not work its a complex shader the POBJECTS are fixed to the main monza.kn5 ,
yes its possible to remove them alltogether , but there is simply nowhere to share the updates , not in public anyways cars and slight car mods kunos sometimes turn a blind eye to the game was designed to be modded , track objects would be fine also , like the hot air ballons and silly things some other stuff ,
but highly doubt they would turn a blind eye to a modded monza track been uploaded that is scanned these cost 20-30 times more to develop than a car :)

6OIUC7B.png

More tweaks this time on the front bumper then again side skirt with the addition of the Holes and side trim now with that squared thing and logo (hope you guys can see)

I've seen, washed, photographed and driven the E36 a lot and I gotta say you're tweaking this to perfection! Keep it coming, the overall shape, stance and proportion is perfect. If I could note one detail that I remember from countless wiping sessions...the rear bumper line (it's one plastic part as you know) on top (above the anti collision strip) in the middle and below is a bit more rounded and accentuated in RL, also the bottom character line is angled and not parallel to the bottom line, same in front these lines are slightly more rounded off and less sharp (I remember from the polishing:):

mdqdMCc.png

yvIqj5G.jpg

Apart from that you're close to perfection here man!

Well I inspected the track objects and the textures , its a .obj shader , its for AC_POBJECT ,
its not an external.kn5 its apart of the main track itself ,
changing textures do not work its a complex shader the POBJECTS are fixed to the main monza.kn5 ,
yes its possible to remove them alltogether , but there is simply nowhere to share the updates , not in public anyways cars and slight car mods kunos sometimes turn a blind eye to the game was designed to be modded , track objects would be fine also , like the hot air ballons and silly things some other stuff ,
but highly doubt they would turn a blind eye to a modded monza track been uploaded that is scanned these cost 20-30 times more to develop than a car :)
I wanted to do it because sth similar is already here on RD but the AI breaks right before the chicane because of the borders. So I wanted to do it properly but not wanted to switch the files for the two track layouts every time I wanted to change the configuration. I didn't want to get too much into detail on this project, just change the ai-line, the borders and in the extreme remove the track objects that block the way

I've seen, washed, photographed and driven the E36 a lot and I gotta say you're tweaking this to perfection! Keep it coming, the overall shape, stance and proportion is perfect. If I could note one detail that I remember from countless wiping sessions...the rear bumper line (it's one plastic part as you know) on top (above the anti collision strip) in the middle and below is a bit more rounded and accentuated in RL, also the bottom character line is angled and not parallel to the bottom line, same in front these lines are slightly more rounded off and less sharp (I remember from the polishing:):

mdqdMCc.png

yvIqj5G.jpg

also here
y2PNmqS.png

mdqdMCc.png

yvIqj5G.jpg

Got it ! thanks for pointing this up and great pic btw

Going to try to fix this topics and @Leonardo Ratafiá point to

Thanks

ok, got the front suspension working via DIR_

But I have a problem. This is how its exported from Blender. Hub is parented to SUSP_ empty

Q1HrWV5.jpg

I57aLp1.jpg

but this is how it appears once ingame
6ex2Zoc.jpg

Do I need to create HUB_ empties or whats the deal?

That would be amazing!
EDIT: Is
Sadly it dont work , I can see them vibrating so the settings are the same , I tried twice one .kn5 with the 8 POBJECTS and 8x.kn5 all single , here there is 8 on top of each other , simply wont overide the files ,
ill try 1 more file now with a totally different shader than the POBJECTS but cant see it working :(
0ff958bf089c9fa5574dd327fba7fc72.jpg

That would be amazing!
EDIT: Is
Simply wont work I tried quite a few different things didnt think it would override the parts ,
only thing I can suggest is if this route is used IRL ect ,
is to go on the AC forums and make a thread regarding the idea , I am sure if people like the idea and its used IRL like I say there simply should be no reason to add it ,

I doubt highly adding the second route as a mod would stay on RD IDK :) but I did try .

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%