The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

I've seen, washed, photographed and driven the E36 a lot and I gotta say you're tweaking this to perfection! Keep it coming, the overall shape, stance and proportion is perfect. If I could note one detail that I remember from countless wiping sessions...the rear bumper line (it's one plastic part as you know) on top (above the anti collision strip) in the middle and below is a bit more rounded and accentuated in RL, also the bottom character line is angled and not parallel to the bottom line, same in front these lines are slightly more rounded off and less sharp (I remember from the polishing:):

mdqdMCc.png

yvIqj5G.jpg

Apart from that you're close to perfection here man!

Right did the suggested changes *side skirt too again :rolleyes:

Heres a noice render

quXtoWB.png

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
It has two pit lanes? How are you going to work that? I had the same issue with Bilsterberg and I ended up making the left-hand lane a dummy, unused by the AI :(

It has two pit lanes? How are you going to work that? I had the same issue with Bilsterberg and I ended up making the left-hand lane a dummy, unused by the AI :(

The right side one is the one used most of the time IIRC. The old one on the left is only used for support series or as an overflow for really large fields afaik.

Working on wrapping this driver up ,
custom helmet modded with new custom UV , Visor remodded with new custom textures and UV , helmet plastics removed and some faces cleaned , new drivers face ,
cable mount , cables , skinned and stitched into the driver kn5 files so now its a self contained file ,
seat mount added and cables onto my chassis , all setup and working :)
took some working out but worth it .
acc7dcf888c625af690f97cb895c291f.gif

73d1834df211f071ec7340eddd8ea21f.jpg

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 58 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 31 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%