The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Guess I should give an update of what I've been up to as well...
Haven't posted here since I've been really busy with univerity. I finished the semester and will be going on holiday for a week first now, but after that I will have plenty of time to work on things again.

The 308 GTB is still there, although a bit more in the background because an opportunity came up which was very hard to pass for me. Although I don't really wanna give it away just yet, I decided to make a teaser:
(still very much a w.i.p)
UoZFrbZ.png

I feel like this is way too easy to guess already but oh well :roflmao: I'm very curious if anyone knows this car.

Guess I should give an update of what I've been up to as well...
Haven't posted here since I've been really busy with univerity. I finished the semester and will be going on holiday for a week first now, but after that I will have plenty of time to work on things again.

The 308 GTB is still there, although a bit more in the background because an opportunity came up which was very hard to pass for me. Although I don't really wanna give it away just yet, I decided to make a teaser:
(still very much a w.i.p)
UoZFrbZ.png

I feel like this is way too easy to guess already but oh well :roflmao: I'm very curious if anyone knows this car.

Looks like a Wiesmann from behind?

1960 250 GT SWB? :unsure:

I wish. Would be a lovely car to have but the only thing this has in common is that it's Italian. Not a Ferrari, nor an old car. Believe it or not but this actually is a modern car being made at this moment.

Looks like a Wiesmann from behind?

Now that I've hinted it's Italian, Wiesmann is also not the answer.

Another one then: (like I said, w.i.p. Imagine a wire mesh in the wheels ;))
9Yjymas.png

Bit disconnected atm with thunderstorm taking out my internet, but this is ready to upload whenever I’m able to.
May not be quick on track but it it sure as hell the quickest LODs I've ever made :D

Comes in at just under 100k tris without LR interior, just over with it.

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

And yes those are photos instead of screenshots... :roflmao: Part of the compromise of having to go outside to get online.

Bit disconnected atm with thunderstorm taking out my internet, but this is ready to upload whenever I’m able to.
May not be quick on track but it it sure as hell the quickest LODs I've ever made :D

And yes those are photos instead of screenshots... :roflmao: Part of the compromise of having to go outside to get online.
So, no Baguette in LOD D?
giphy.gif

Comes in at just under 100k tris without LR interior, just over with it.

Nice! Which showroom are you using there?

your screen--shot, gives an extra vintage feel to it
i was hoping for some racing stripe on the baguette too

in other news; found actual owner of baguette racing
iu

20190703191044_1.jpg

Tried to talk myself out of it. Failed. :roflmao:

Front relatively done, next comes matching to schematics and the usual. Still need to find some basic data values, but I think there's enough to make something better.
Rear is placeholder from my Yellowbird.

PS: Why does the susp app show incorrect toe but telemetry shows it right? AC pls.

Here i come.
Somebody knows me as the boy behind the mini cooper mod, banned 2 times, for being a rip.
Somebody gave me a lot of X in my posts ( like nasty steam review bombing, ya know?).
I don't care. I don't want to be tagged as a ripper or thieft tho, now i have understood better RD really strict rules about mods, and.. because i'm hard as brick, i have a good amount of free time, and i wanna improve with 3d modeling, i started to model everything in my mini mod was left from the forza rip.
So, obviously i started with the body. And finished it.
I'm kinda so proud of the work, but also little sad. It's good, but not as good as the turn10 one, and is even more complex. Is more like a hammered build body than a factory one. But still, i'm really proud of it. Mini body is real real complex, al those nasty curves, ribs, seams and so on. Uv mapped as well.

moi.jpg

2.jpg

Here i come.
Somebody knows me as the boy behind the mini cooper mod, banned 2 times, for being a rip.
Somebody gave me a lot of X in my posts ( like nasty steam review bombing, ya know?).
I don't care. I don't want to be tagged as a ripper or thieft tho, now i have understood better RD really strict rules about mods, and.. because i'm hard as brick, i have a good amount of free time, and i wanna improve with 3d modeling, i started to model everything in my mini mod was left from the forza rip.
So, obviously i started with the body. And finished it.
I'm kinda so proud of the work, but also little sad. It's good, but not as good as the turn10 one, and is even more complex. Is more like a hammered build body than a factory one. But still, i'm really proud of it. Mini body is real real complex, al those nasty curves, ribs, seams and so on. Uv mapped as well.

View attachment 313311
View attachment 313312
Good to see :thumbsup: You’ll have a real sense of ownership by the time its done, knowing it inside out.
And it just gets better, next one you do will be more accurate, cleaner, better optimised etc. Soon you’ll be wondering why you’d ever touch a forza model :p

Well, the reality is that at the time, i didn't realize my mod was based on a rip! the first time, when credited "Geroda" as the first creator. Anyway i lose miserabily in mesh topograhy versus those forza guys, uff!

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 290 34.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 234 27.9%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 155 18.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 8.0%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 22 2.6%