The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Went and made another set of tyres whilst it was still fresh in my mind, for the ferrari 550.
Not cheating this time, its final resolution and compression :)

38053d88d8a700827330957c86b09431.gif

1578770948733.png

1578770992675.png

Hello mates!
As someone spotted, i put online here my JCW Mini, yesterday! (do you remeber it, right!?!?! )

1.jpg

Sadly, today, after some messages with RD boss, car was put offline for safety reasons.
You know, this time the original model was bought on Hum3d, so we need better info about redistribution, even if we spoke here about it, time ago. Finger crossed, or i had to redo all the body shell.
I'm only sad for the person who started the "report" ( Yes, the boss wrote me after a report) Was he in good intentions? Report it without wrote me a line? Who can know apart from you, avid WIP thread readers, about the model's history. If u can read me, reporter, could be nicer if can speak togheter.

EDIT:

Hum3d replied this way for the moment:

If your customers can't extract our model or model part from your game/application it is ok for us.

Last edited:
Hello mates!
As someone spotted, i put online here my JCW Mini, yesterday! (do you remeber it, right!?!?! )

View attachment 343624

Sadly, today, after some messages with RD boss, car was put offline for safety reasons.
You know, this time the original model was bought on Hum3d, so we need better info about redistribution, even if we spoke here about it, time ago. Finger crossed, or i had to redo all the body shell.
I'm only sad for the person who started the "report" ( Yes, the boss wrote me after a report) Was he in good intentions? Report it without wrote me a line? Who can know apart from you, avid WIP thread readers, about the model's history. If u can read me, reporter, could be nicer if can speak togheter.

EDIT:

Hum3d replied this way for the moment:

If your customers can't extract our model or model part from your game/application it is ok for us.

It amazes me to see that RD keeps for months blatant rips of well known community members online, citing "no resources available for content control", yet is twitchy for this?

Last edited:
It amazes me to see that RD keeps for months blatant rips of well known community members online, citing "no resources available content control", yet is twitchy for this?
I don't understand it either. I'm generally rather "trigger happy" with reporting ripped mods, but it still sometimes takes days till a reaction takes place (and no I did not report the Mini)

that's only made for people ripping gran turismo models and such

it's also a bad idea to forget about vanilla users
Nah, you can make a car or track and avoid being ported to another game or avoid being ripped car parts without asking for permission.
It's some kind of protection for your content.
It's also used like you said but as anything in life, you can use a knife put butter on a cracker or to murder someone.

Nah, you can make a car or track and avoid being ported to another game or avoid being ripped car parts without asking for permission.
It's some kind of protection for your content.
It's also used like you said but as anything in life, you can use a knife put butter on a cracker or to murder someone.
It’s pretty naive to assume it stops someone with any technical ability from ripping it.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 261 34.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 212 27.6%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 145 18.9%
  • Watch party

Votes: 63 8.2%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 18 2.3%