The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Vanilla AC users these days are like those old guys you see trying to cut their lawns with mechanical push mowers.

Not sure I understand.

Well I am not an old guy, physically lol, but.... :D

Mechanical lawn mower is my choice, they are good enough for what I have to deal with, and they are easy to store and move around, they are light and small, and no fuel, no oils, not much stuff to fail. They are very underrated for what they are good for.

Much like Vanilla AC :D

1) there are better ways to cut your lawn. (Those old things don't work. I used one as a kid. Know what i'm talking about.)
2) there are also better ways to exercise.

So the analogy is, in fact, perfect.
I've used one as a kid too. Worked fine except tall and slippery grass. I'd guess we both know ;).

I guess my approach to both is the same... I let the wildflowers grow in my yard and I wrote my own weather script to use instead of Sol. It supports one type of weather, clear sky, and one pp filter, flat neutral.

Also writing your own weather script is more akin to making your own weed killer that only kills one type of weed. It does it very well, but it does nothing else. Not that all of these analogies aren't critically flawed in obvious ways.

Thanks for the response guys, I'll continue this weekend. Here are some other colors:

hrsgGF6.jpg

zHMwtsP.jpg

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 268 36.9%
  • Porsche

Votes: 278 38.3%
  • BMW

Votes: 257 35.4%
  • McLaren

Votes: 170 23.4%
  • Toyota

Votes: 273 37.6%
  • Intel

Votes: 91 12.5%