TT Isle of Man - The Game

Kylotonn also did WRC6, Flatout4 and are working on WRC7. The alpha version of the game on show at the TT looked pretty arcade and unfinished though, there's a few offscreen videos of it on YouTube.

From this video the game physic look soooo bad, and the collisions too... I think that this game will be terrible if they don't correct this things
You dont race against other riders like a normal race at the TT. Its a time Trial. The real TT riders would not like any collisions with anything on the TT because that normally results in death. So dont collide with anything I say. It will be a case of really learning every corner, every apex and every braking marker. It will take a long time to get to learn the track to go fast.
That will be the challenge.

You dont race against other riders like a normal race at the TT. Its a time Trial. The real TT riders would not like any collisions with anything on the TT because that normally results in death. So dont collide with anything I say. It will be a case of really learning every corner, every apex and every braking marker. It will take a long time to get to learn the track to go fast.
That will be the challenge.
Yes but I mean the collision with the barriers or other objects, are terrible for now, the bike look like a ball when collide with something

It's got some way to go to even match the PS2 TT Superbikes games

In what respect? I have all 3 of the TT Superbike games on my PS3 and I love them to bits but they have strange collision physics too. So in what way do you think it has some way to go to match them?
Cheers
Andy

Do we know if the game just has the TT Course? Will it have others like the original Jester Interactive TT games? Do the developers of Ride 2 have an exclusive deal for the NorthWest 200 track?

They could just make the bike reset to the track's beginning on every collision for all I care. It's the riding physics that really matters, and I can see no such thing in what was demonstrated.

Who in their right mind gives Kylotonn any licenses at all? As if WRC wasn't enough of a disaster... If you want to waste it in a more productive way, at least give it to Milestone...

From seeing that footage, I was right unfortunately. This looks absolutely awful.

What a waste to spend that much time creating the huge circuit. If they have any sense, they will sell the track model to the quality sim market, that's if they legally can.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%