TT Isle of Man - The Game

Apparently it'll have some fictional tracks as well as TT course.

Team VVV have some more promising looking footage from 4:45 in this video, with direct feed footage in the near future apparently:

Man I wish one day people will make a VR bike game where you can control your body weight by how much you lean your head in.

Apparently it'll have some fictional tracks as well as TT course.

Team VVV have some more promising looking footage from 4:45 in this video, with direct feed footage in the near future apparently:

I suppose that's better than poke up the bum with a sharp stick. But it will be a pity if there is no Northwest 200, Southern 100, Ulster GP, Macau etc.

Man I wish one day people will make a VR bike game where you can control your body weight by how much you lean your head in.
If you really want that, you need to give GP Bikes a go. There are ways to capture the head tracking and to translate it into the rider lean.

Pacenotes... They make sense there alright. And if anything, this could be a good course learning tool.
The handling doesn't look natural anyway, but since it's exactly the same thing, why should it?
What bothers me the most is that the the bike and the rider get swinged from side to side from the contact patch up in what we've seen so far. Kylotonn don't have the slightest idea on how bikes turn, it seems, nor do they really care. I'm almost absolutely sure the final product handling will be pretty much like that too. But they will probably make crashes more spectacular, since people were really concerned about that. At least graphically it seems to be close enough to release. Now they are going to finally start working on the physics? Sorry, but I really doubt that. A lot.

345 kph... A little too much?

In my opinion, the three Jester Interactive TT games were enjoyable not for super-realistic physics but for the challenge of learning the track and zero room for error. I know some people will abandon this game if the physics are not too good but for me, as long as it is not arcadey and at least gives a convincing impression of bike physics, I'll be happy. Also, I really hope that this game doesn't end up with 'flashbacks' or 'rewinds' or whatever the Kylotonn equivalent is. The game should make you learn the track, there should be no easy rewind thing to make up for your errors. With the old games I think everyone knew the first half of the track with their eyes closed because of all the restarting. It makes it scarier when you skim a wall or nearly fall off and I hope they replicate that here.

ill be using these.:D
bike bars pc.jpg

but a 360 controller is just as good if not better:(

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%