Cars Turbo MX-5 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome, so its settled then!

Looking forward to even more slightly breathed on Kunos reuploads to RD in the near future.

Shame, I quite liked the fact RD set itself apart from other sites.

Not much is going to happen. We're going to have the same mods and a few more KUNOS mods re-posted which I still don't think is what the Turbo Miata is.

Not much is going to happen. We're going to have the same mods and a few more KUNOS mods re-posted which I still don't think is what the Turbo Miata is.
This is amazing. They aren't responding anymore, they're just disliking every post I've made and every post that says this is fine.

Well, if you want more discussion, sure, here goes.

Why do you think this isn't against rules and, moreover, how is it not just a reupload of 99% Kunos files?
And no, the "RD hasn't deleted it yet, so it must be okay" explanation doesn't cut it there.

Explain the Porsche 919 Evo then.

It's purely the modified physics files for the 919 Evo.

I can't say I like that mod, either, but it's a whole different grade of upload to yours. This is literally an upload of everything for the MX-5. Modelfiles, Soundfiles, Textures, Physics, it's all there.

The 919 Evo is the same thing though. It is a better preforming version of the Tribute. They have modified physics and mine doesn't but their mod replaces the car which means that it has all of the files. The only different beside the modified physics is that their mod replaces the car and mine doesn't.

The 919 Evo is the same thing though. It is a better preforming version of the Tribute. They have modified physics and mine doesn't but their mod replaces the car which means that it has all of the files. The only different beside the modified physics is that their mod replaces the car and mine doesn't.
By the way, the textures, car model, and sounds are the same thing, the only thing that's different are the physics and the engine.

Except you're wrong there already.

The 919 Evo Mod is only the physics files. It's 36,9KB worth of data. It doesn't even include a model.

919evo.png

Yours, on the other hand, is a direct upload of all the files for the Kunos MX-5. Every single file.

folder.png

Do you see the difference? Hint, it's a ~58MB difference.

you should take this down before you get a warning (has happened to me for linking car) and just upload the files you modified/created and add instructions for people to make a copy of the original and add in your files

SupremeTaco updated Turbo MX-5 with a new update entry:

Turbo NA MX-5

If you want, upload your videos in the description and I'll put it in here.

This is an add-on for the current NA Miata which I'm fairly sure is allowed here but if RD says it isn't, I will take it down.

Installation:

The installation couldn't be easier, it's just 3 simple steps.

1. Unpack the file with WinRAR.

2. Go to your Assetto Corsa cars folder and drag the folder into it.(X:\Steam\Steamapps\Common\assettocorsa\content\cars)

3. Open Assetto Corsa.

The...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Another day, another chance to download a complete kunos car on RD without having purchased Assetto Corsa :thumbsup:

I do love how much you're defending your mod. What you have here is 99% unedited content from Kunos with a turbo section strapped into the engine.ini file. Do you always take pride in work where you put in 1% of the effort but get 100% of the credit?

A couple of things gents in RD's defence.
Firstly, has anyone pushed the report button that is available in every post on this thread?
Secondly, not all moderators are on the site 24/7 many have a real life and we don't all have rights over every section.
Thirdly, (yes that is a word) we don't all possess the knowledge or software to judge the legitimacy of content instantly, and we get a lot of content.
So as @Andrew has said we need some time to look into it.
The implication in some posts that RD doesn't care about ripped content imho is both unwarranted and unfair.
Maybe some of our very experienced modders would consider a pm, with the evidence, to a staffy or use the report button rather than us ending up with an unedyfying flame war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 300 34.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 243 28.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 161 18.6%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 7.7%