Tracks Twin Ring Motegi [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might consider paying, if it was made by Lilski or Brun and not the guy that is still trying to pass off the Codemasters Red Bull Ring as his own work here on RD, donation link and all.

spielberg.png

It's a comprehensible move as both Mitja and URD are based in Slovenia.
And if someone has a working financial infrastructure to deal with international payments and local taxes, etc. i understand why he chooses URD.
It's unnecessary to complain at a done deal, without knowing all the facts and terms that led to it.

And if someone has a working financial infrastructure to deal with international payments and local taxes, etc. i understand why he chooses URD.
It's unnecessary to complain at a done deal, without knowing all the facts and terms that led to it.
I think people are free to "complain" about whatever they want as long as they give their reasons, and I think they gave their more than reasonable points as to why they wouldn't wanna support URD if Mitja releases his content with them.
If you think them voicing their opinion in a forum is unnecessary, then I don't think you're in the right place my friend.

I think people are free to "complain" about whatever they want as long as they give their reasons, and I think they gave their more than reasonable points as to why they wouldn't wanna support URD if Mitja releases his content with them.
If you think them voicing their opinion in a forum is unnecessary, then I don't think you're in the right place my friend.
All the complains were about the car mods, fully understandable and other modding groups do handle it better. No need to argue about that!

But it's the first track mod on the URD platform and i have the impression than no other than Mitja is responsisble for development of the track. He has proven to be a truthworthy track modder over the time with his prevoius work.

Finally someone who knows how to use his brains ;) ( and sorry for the others at the same time), thats exactly why I chose URD, and besides, we are good friends, we know each other personally as well.
So please no more talking other wise. This is how its going to be!
---
One more thing you should all know: I do this for to please my self (to prove my self I can do it) , and to please all of YOU. I learned 3d moddeling step by step in the past years, started with Mobi Krog almost 6 years ago. I literally came from 0 knowledge to this what you can see now. Of course I did lots of "mistakes" on the way, but no one was hurt, I hope so. Believe me, its a HUGE deal, you can ask many modders around, what it takes to make this kind of track just by your self.
---
Anyway... Tochigi (Motegi) rocks :D :thumbsup: I drive it more often then ACC lately. I wonder how AC can keep up with ACC in anyways, but it easily can.

Last edited:
Finally someone who knows how to use his brains ;) ( and sorry for the others at the same time), thats exactly why I chose URD, and besides, we are good friends, we know each other personally as well.
So please no more talking other wise. This is how its going to be!
---
One more thing you should all know: I do this for to please my self (to prove my self I can do it) , and to please all of YOU. I learned 3d moddeling step by step in the past years, started with Mobi Krog almost 6 years ago. I literally came from 0 knowledge to this what you can see now. Of course I did lots of "mistakes" on the way, but no one was hurt, I hope so. Believe me, its a HUGE deal, you can ask many modders around, what it takes to make this kind of track just by your self.
---
Anyway... Tochigi (Motegi) rocks :D :thumbsup: I drive it more often then ACC lately. I wonder how AC can keep up with ACC in anyways, but it easily can.
Your reasons are logic and understandable. In any case you do not needed to explain anything to anyone. Your choices are only your and stop. You are not taking anything to anyone. And at the end URD, RSS, VRC, Kunos, Marvel, DC Comics does not matter as your track remain your track independing by the publisher. Thank you anyway for having explained your reasons. It is still missing from my point of view an important thing: release date please (approximate is ok)

as others have said.... would have gladly made a donation for all the effort that has gone on..... but now that it is paid mod there are so many people who wont get the chance to use it..... and the league i run in will now not be able to use it.

its such a shame as many of us have been waiting a long time for this glorious piece of work you have made

Release date: the end of this week (23.5 or 24.5).

as others have said.... would have gladly made a donation for all the effort that has gone on..... but now that it is paid mod there are so many people who wont get the chance to use it..... and the league i run in will now not be able to use it.

its such a shame as many of us have been waiting a long time for this glorious piece of work you have made
Why you won`t be able to use it? Don`t get it.

Release date: the end of this week (23.5 or 24.5).

Why you won`t be able to use it? Don`t get it.
because not everyone in our group will pay for or is able to afford paid mods. We have made it a standing rule that we dont use them for this reason. So as we can include more members.

I realise its not expensive, and as i said i would have gladly donated myself anyway.... im just dissapointed as i was so keen for this track for so long. And now at the last minute to find out we wont be able to use it for our league.

I realise its not expensive, and as i said i would have gladly donated myself anyway.... im just dissapointed as i was so keen for this track for so long. And now at the last minute to find out we wont be able to use it for our league.
Some don`t get it! If there is anyone, that really cannot afford it, email me, and I`ll give him a copy for free.
Might as well get one copy and distribute among league members. Although if you're serious in league racing, I don't think a few dollars would be such a big deal to enjoy your hobby.

It's a shame it doesn't get to be called Motegi, but it's a small price to pay. Looking forward to it!

Might as well get one copy and distribute among league members. Although if you're serious in league racing, I don't think a few dollars would be such a big deal to enjoy your hobby.

that would pretty much defeat the purpose of the whole exercise then wouldnt it.... plus we dont want to get a rep as a group of guys who rip of mods.

and yeah i agree a few bucks isnt much... but there are ppl out there who literally dont have a spare few bucks.

Dont get me wrong, im not angry or upset or whatever.. more just dissapointed i guess as i have been waiting so long for this and had plans for an upcoming series

... and yeah i agree a few bucks isnt much... but there are ppl out there who literally dont have a spare few bucks.
Thats my last comment on these kind of post here, but I have to comment on this one... Most of them have a sim rig worth few thousands bucks, and now they don't have few more? Ah, come on... Thats a pure lie.
What, they don't even eat every day, cause they are so poor? What else will you guys come up with? You/we all have become too spoiled with stuff for AC being (almost) all free of charge. And now you come here actually demanding to get all for free.
Do you go to grocery store with the same thinking and saying same things as you do here? I don't think so. Just think for a bit before saying anything more.

Thats my last comment on these kind of post here, but I have to comment on this one... Most of them have a sim rig worth few thousands bucks, and now they don't have few more? Ah, come on... Thats a pure lie.
What, they don't even eat every day, cause they are so poor? What else will you guys come up with? You/we all have become too spoiled with stuff for AC being (almost) all free of charge. And now you come here actually demanding to get all for free.
Do you go to grocery store with the same thinking and saying same things as you do here? I don't think so. Just think for a bit before saying anything more.
as i said mate im more than happy to pitch in... but some people dont have a rig.... they are playing on a piece of crap old computer with a shitty old wheel at a dining table... or on an xbox controller.....

im not saying everyone is.... but sheesh some ppl are doing it tough...... you know there is also this world crisis going on and a lot of ppl are doing it even tougher due to losing their job and stuff.

but way to blow it up.... you, me and a lot of others are very priviledged to have good sim gear.... but dont make out like everyone is doing life as good as you..... please. Just because its not for you in your case, does not make it a "pure lie". sheeesh

and yeah ill say it again. im not angry or upset or whatever.. more just dissapointed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

• Monthly at lan events

• Yearly at lan events