Skins Virgin Australia Supercars 2016 Skin Pack High Res

Status
Not open for further replies.
See post #92 and #97 in this thread. Should help you out.

HELP! I can see the Virgin Supercars icon on the selection menu, and I can see all the cars are available for selection. But when I go to race the cars don't have a cockpit and are all white. Also, the track is very slow to load up.
Can anyone assist me with what I'm doing wrong please?

Hello guys,

thanks for all your dedication and hard work to enable us racing the cars with all the bells and whistles.
Unfortunately I am getting a gMotor2 Error message when loading the track and the cars: Error loading mesh file SUPERV8_ARMS1_OFF.GMT
I have no idea what has gone wrong, but I followed the instructions on the readme file.
Could use some help here...thanks in advance

Edit: nevermind, got it to work...:thumbsup:

Attachments

• gMotor 2 Error_SUPERV8_ARMS1_OFF.png
    gMotor 2 Error_SUPERV8_ARMS1_OFF.png
    11 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
There is an update to the additional V8 Supercars for the Ford and Nissan (v1.3 I believe).
I let Steam check for wrong files and then applied everything again, of course with the v1.3 update.
It´s here
After that the whole skinpack again and then there is a new Group on page 2 with the skins and cars together in one package.

Cheers

i have just downloaded. no problem for ford and nissan but for holden it gives error :( can you help ?

Run a steam integrity check on your install and it should fix it, these skin packs do not replace any game files and the integrity fix will replace any of the files the EEC mod overwrites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes