Vtracker 2, Timetable for ACC Servers

Misc Vtracker 2, Timetable for ACC Servers 2.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I had to adjust some things to make it run on my Linux server.
I had to rewrite the applicazione function because some Russian names caused a json parse error.

And my directoryPath I had set in config &| via GUI was not usable.

But due to code quality and simplicity it was super easy to fix.

Did you ever get similar information from other users?

Thanks for providing such a tool.

Mattiadevigus updated Vtracker 2, Timetable for ACC Servers with a new update entry:

Vtracker 2

The new vtacker has arrived!;)
A new interface, a new time organization system and much more!
Hello guys. We haven't heard from it for a while. The last update was in May. Since then I have rewritten the VT from scratch to make it even more functional and useful for us simdrivers! Here are a couple of new features:
  • Improved interface
  • Subdivision of times based on Server, sessions and tracks
  • New charts
  • Private Area for admin

Read the rest of this update entry...

Mattiadevigus updated Vtracker 2, Timetable for ACC Servers with a new update entry:

Vtracker 2.1

What's new
  • Fixed an issue where you had to log back in after changing the path in the private area
  • Fixed a problem with reading files on linux
  • Fixed an issue where strange characters were shown in the names of drivers
  • Removed some console messages used for the beta
  • Added a message to the console for each file read
  • Recreated a runnable for linux
  • Minimal graphical improvements

seems a bit clunky...
documentation on how to populate config.json could be way better - I had to follow other conversation trail that my directory listing to results file needs to have "\\" not just a "\"

I then get it to read my results but it errors and shows nothing on website

1629326120705.png

also how to I load more servers up if I have them?

Please take this as constructive criticism as I'd like to see this progress...

seems a bit clunky...
documentation on how to populate config.json could be way better - I had to follow other conversation trail that my directory listing to results file needs to have "\\" not just a "\"

View attachment 496645

Hi! Thank you first of all for the criticism, I will try to make it less tiryed in the next updates (a GUI is already available only to be inserted into the instructions). However, the problem that comes out is due to a JSON that has some character that does not like, it happens a few times but the ACC server sometimes does so. The temporary solution is to remove the JSON that gives you problems from the folder.
Let me know if you solve;)

seems a bit clunky...

View attachment 496645

On the issue of more servers, it will come soon

Hi I am loading multiple result files from multiple servers, but the result is only one server and one track on the website. How do I get it to recognise the files are from different servers and tracks?
Thanks

Edit:
I am loading json results from practice, quali and race. I tried one Quali file and its not loading it into the db.

Edit 2:
It is adding all the results into one server and track. Not being split into the different servers and tracks

Last edited:
Hi I am loading multiple result files from multiple servers, but the result is only one server and one track on the website. How do I get it to recognise the files are from different servers and tracks?
Thanks

Edit:
I am loading json results from practice, quali and race. I tried one Quali file and its not loading it into the db.

Edit 2:
It is adding all the results into one server and track. Not being split into the different servers and tracks
Hi!
1)The multiserver will arrive soon.
2) The vtracker only displays the json with recorded times

Hi there,

I use the Vtracker 2 on a Windows Server 2019. The data is taken from the results folder and read (see picture Unbenannt.png). I created a new page via IIS with the path (C: \ inetpub \ wwwroot \ VT 2.1 \ Windows \ app_frontend \ build). If I now call up the IP via a browser, then only the loading symbol is displayed (see picture Unbenannt2.png) but nothing more happens. Can anyone help me please? What am I doing wrong?

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    16 KB · Views: 69
  • Unbenannt2.PNG
    Unbenannt2.PNG
    61.5 KB · Views: 75
Hi there,

I use the Vtracker 2 on a Windows Server 2019. The data is taken from the results folder and read (see picture Unbenannt.png). I created a new page via IIS with the path (C: \ inetpub \ wwwroot \ VT 2.1 \ Windows \ app_frontend \ build). If I now call up the IP via a browser, then only the loading symbol is displayed (see picture Unbenannt2.png) but nothing more happens. Can anyone help me please? What am I doing wrong?
Hello. In the browser URL, the server port appears to be missing. Try putting "192.168.178.50:3000"

@Mattiadevigus I have tried to use this again after seeing multiple updates. I have configured the tool with the results path and forwarded the necessary ports on my system. When I load the program it reads the result files however if I go to load up the webpage in my browser it gets stuck loading. I enter my IP with the port at the end yet I still do not get a response.

I'm hoping there is something I have just done wrong. Is there a fix?

Last edited:
@Mattiadevigus I have tried to use this again after seeing multiple updates. I have configured the tool with the results path and forwarded the necessary ports on my system. When I load the program it reads the result files however if I go to load up the webpage in my browser it gets stuck loading. I enter my IP with the port at the end yet I still do not get a response.

I'm hoping there is something I have just done wrong. Is there a fix?
Hi, attach some screenshots to understand all the steps you have done

Hi @Mattiadevigus,
Thanks for your work, it seems very promising.
However, when I launch vtracker-linux.sh on my Debian 10 server, I got the following error messages and the server do not launch.

Code:
(node:16538) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: Cannot read property 'isWetSession' of undefined
    at Object.exports.getWeather (/home/marcet/vtracker/scripts/modules/results.js:70:33)
    at Object.exports.startup (/home/marcet/vtracker/scripts/tasks.js:17:119)
(node:16538) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag `--unhandled-rejections=strict` (see https://nodejs.org/api/cli.html#cli_unhandled_rejections_mode). (rejection id: 1)
(node:16538) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

It reads json files, and ends after a dash line with these errors.

Hi @Mattiadevigus,
Thanks for your work, it seems very promising.
However, when I launch vtracker-linux.sh on my Debian 10 server, I got the following error messages and the server do not launch.

Code:
(node:16538) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: Cannot read property 'isWetSession' of undefined
    at Object.exports.getWeather (/home/marcet/vtracker/scripts/modules/results.js:70:33)
    at Object.exports.startup (/home/marcet/vtracker/scripts/tasks.js:17:119)
(node:16538) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag `--unhandled-rejections=strict` (see https://nodejs.org/api/cli.html#cli_unhandled_rejections_mode). (rejection id: 1)
(node:16538) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

It reads json files, and ends after a dash line with these errors.
Hi, it could be due to a json created by the server that got corrupted. If you can find what is giving you problems, try to send it to me so I can find you a solution

Vtracker 2.2 & 2.2.1

2.2.1​

• Added BMW's Update Car
  • Fixed an issue where the Hungarian layout was not displaying correctly
  • Fixed an issue where the Suzuka layout was not displaying correctly
  • Tracks are now no longer split by year due to the ACC Server update
  • Removed best car stat in server leaderboard
  • Now only the json files containing "_FP", "_Q", "_R" in the name are read. This was done to reduce crashes due to json files created by the ACC server
  • Minimal...

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 116 87.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 22 16.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 23 17.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 12.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 42 31.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 48 36.1%