VWSR S1: Virtual World Series by Renault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a rare picture of Bram demonstrating some of his stunt driving to us all during todays practice :p:);)

GRAB_002.jpg

Fuel will be interesting Bram. As you haven't reaced the Meganes it's only fair to tell you that the fuel guage tells lies in the Megane. We had a club race a few weeks ago on mid ohio, and the winner didn't do a stop. Can't remember who it was off the top of my head, but I remember him saying he managed 19 laps on a full tank with 3L remaining.

Oh thanks. Any leads on the fuel? Full tank start no refueling?

On my telemetry the fuel cell is 40L. The race is 45 minutes. Best lap in practice, for others, 1:18.8xx therefor the most number of laps is 35 @ ~1.4Ltrs per lap = 49L. total.

However while the .ods spreadsheet I created has given good results for the Simbin races I have never had a race with rFactor so as has been said about the certainty of the rF2 output, these figures may be decieving?

Lol that were 40 fantastic seconds this race! First pushed into the grass and then hitting the hay bails, with no option to restart the engine. Must say kudos to ISI for the cheering crowd feature. I went airborne and the crowd loved it, hearing the noise they made :thumbsup:

Better luck next time :)

Well guys, I must say I am disappointed with some of you and your unsportsmanlike attitude whilst racing. This is not directed at the majority, but at the few.

I would like to withdraw from the league from this point on.

I wish the best to all those who deserve it.

I'm not sure who i had contact with but man you guys must of had the blue flag for ages. It was a good half a lap, one car moved over the other just carried on racing. I don't get it guys, you had obviously had an off on previous laps for the leaders to be catching so soon and still it takes an age to move over. When i went to pass it seemed you had gone wide or you were taking a wider line to allow me through, it seemed none when they turned into me. Very dissapointing. I understand you guys are still racing but honestly it should not take that long.. I will presume whoever was does not use mirrors

Well guys, I must say I am disappointed with some of you and your unsportsmanlike attitude whilst racing. This is not directed at the majority, but at the few.

I would like to withdraw from the league from this point on.

I wish the best to all those who deserve it.
File an incident report. Withdrawing because of an incident is unsportsmanlike attitude also :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 251 34.2%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 199 27.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 139 19.0%
  • Watch party

Votes: 60 8.2%