Not open for further replies.
meganefront.png

meganeback.png

Almost there.

Driver: Paul Walker
Team: Toggle Teddies Racing Crew (TTRC)
Car Number:22
Will use RD Skin: No
I have read and understood the general info thread, and the overall league rules: Yes

Hi,

I'm totally new to skinning in rF2 (less than 1 hour experience) so please forgive these newbie questions, but I'm having some problems. I have read up on the guides and all and this thread, but am no further forward with the first issue described below.

issue #1. I am getting one of the same problems as Jari has described, the whole of my skin being repeated on the windshield:

See photo:
TTMeganeShowroom.jpg

issue #2 (I believe this to be a build 69 issue?) is the white headlights (I get them during game also).

For the record, I am using Photoshop CS5 64 bit witht eh latest 64 bit DDS plugin. and using the following settings:

DDS.JPG

Any help appreciated.

White lights are indeed build 69. The windows wont be an issue I believe, as I will replace all windows. Will check with the skin from Jari.

Nice work on the skin already!

@Ray. Thanks, but this gets the same problem for me...entire replica of the skin on the windsheild :(

Nice Skin BTW.

If Marco's Windshield overwrites it then it's not a problem :)

I will try to install GIMP and the DDS output of that and report back though.....

Edit: Installed GIMP and got lost in space! Just can't work out how to use it at all.... have given up for now, hopefully Marco's Windows will overwrite the image on the windshield ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%