VWSR S2: Virtual World Series by Renault

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not out. ISI was testing them on a server. And people got them through the "Get mod feature". Not possible now anymore btw. And i believe it was also a very early version just to test the car on a server.

Well, what I can say about it now, is that you still have to wait for another 4 weeks orso. My holiday is coming up, and during that holiday, I am goingo to work on the format for the RDWSR S2. 1 thing I can say already, is that indeed the Clios will have a space in that championship.
Also, I can say that this will be a championship as you have not seen before on RD. Can't give out to many details yet, but it will be epic, I can tell you that :).

Wow this sounds awesome :D

I like the idea of teams etc.

Can't wait for the "I can say that this will be a championship as you have not seen before on RD. Can't give out to many details yet, but it will be epic, I can tell you that :)" announcement Marco.

I love those three cars, any car that you choose, I will agree.

FR3.5 are awesome to drive, I am a man of GTs, but I loved this car in every way, there are no words to describe it. Meganes... one of more funny GTs to me. And Clio, a little car that allows really fun races with close battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 42 37.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 64 56.6%