War of RD 7 - The Battle for Hextralia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so things happen. And I can't rlly continue modertating this game, at least if I did then it would be rlly slow, as you have probably noticed. If someone feels like moderating then pls say, and I will give you the files. I'm sure you can all be trusted with it.

I may do this one again after I finish off RPS S10. seeing nobody applied for it. Definetly at a weekly basis, but not so sure about daily or once in 3 days etc.
So I'll need all the moves (yes, I don't want to wait for everyone to resend..) and files from @Alexander Macdonald

also, this time I'll say it now before we come close to that

When I start to moderate, I will eventually stop on day 75. Last season was long, and this time there's a limit that's known.
So either it stops on day 75, or a nation reaches total domination before that.
If there are 2 or more nations on day 75, the winning one will be the one with the biggest army.

Because, last season it could've went for even longer if Tapio didn't capitulate on day 62

RD7 Graphic Day 5.jpg

There's an update! :confused:

also to EVERYONE:
please create a NEW conversation where you send me moves. No, the ones from War of RD 6 CAN'T be used.
The title of your conversation has to contain your NATION's name. Otherwise it will be ignored.

example:
Title-Silverbia
*moves*

No more than moves, please keep it clean and totally non-spammy.

If you made a mistake in your moves, and you can't edit it as you don't have premium, please REWRITE all the other moves you have done in that turn aswell. I will always look at the moves in the LAST message you sent me in our conversation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 114 87.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 22 16.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 21 16.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 40 30.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 48 36.9%