AC Warm Up F1 Formula Agile@Nurnburgring, Thu 16th February 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
For this race I've set it to 1. Don't worry. For the real championship we will do it the right way. For now just testing the options. Thanks for notifying me.
1675787699582.png

Attachments

• 1675787647239.png
    1675787647239.png
    47.8 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Hmm, somewhere I've configured penalty points for collisions at -1 where it should have been 1. So maybe with this setting you get extra points by banging others:p:roflmao:.

EDIT: if it works this way, it opens a whole new area of fun events. How about a demolition race where you get points for hitting others and damage is at 100%:roflmao:!

WrACkfest!! :laugh::roflmao::laugh::roflmao::laugh::roflmao:

Hi all!
Han, can I register in Emperor myself or it's you who can do it?
I can't participate in this one because I'll arrive at 10 PM almost. And these weeks are uncertain for me (moving), but whenever I can join I'll do it so I'd like to have my Emperor account ready to join you fellas :cool: :D
Hi Daniel,

I will send you a PM with your Emperor account and then you sign up yourself for our AC events.

Han,

I regret to inform you that you (completely) botched the track version.:(

The version you chose with the "motherkissing bitch chicane" is considered an abomination and banned from gentlemen´s racing.

If you could be so kind an get things straight? :O_o:

And should you choose not to ( raced directors privilege and so on) I´ll better not be on Discord because I´ll be swearing most offensively everytime I have to wrestle down this thing.

very sad Carsten

( Full disclosure.
the text above is full of humorous exagerations and mirrors my state of mind after "straightlining it" into the barriers for the umpteenth time ;))

Edith: "Shut up, JIM"

Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 37 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%