AC Warm Up F1 Formula Agile@Nurnburgring, Thu 16th February 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Well, first of all.

Thank You Han for this race.
(And especially for the Masi Thing that eliminated a lot of competition in the second race
:))

Next time please remember to say:
"Carefull in the first corner boys ;)"

After all my bitching and moaning earlier i have to admit I had an (AERO) epiphany in the last minutes of practice and than the races went over rather well.

In case you feel adventurous you could try my setup from today:
(Check your life insurance first :rolleyes:)

Attachments

• NBR race 25min exp 20+4l.ini
    1.1 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
That was a lat of action! Thanks for organising Han and well done to the survivors that finished on the podium at both races. It was ice-skating the first lap and a frenzy the rest. I had one minor incident on both races but overall managed to keep my car on the black stuff and finish somewhere in the middle... the last lap of the last race was a fun scrap with Paul ending on a sprint to the finish line! :laugh: There was nothing between our laptimes at the end, was a great chase man! :thumbsup: Thursdays are really not feasible for me so this one was a one-off but I'm glad I could help tonight finding issues, like setups not loading the pitstop strategy on the second race... weird stuff but I hope it can get fixed before the championship. Hope you guys have a ton of fun with this competition! :D

Last edited:
Yes, great race Raul and Taj was closing in too.
I was the victim of other people’s incidents in turn 1 in both starts but had so much fun recovering. Had a tense time with Robert close by in race one but managed to keep it together for P5.
In my opinion these are great cars for the upcoming championship and the tests we did today found some potential issues that can be ironed out before the season starts. It’s a learning curve for all of us.

A big thanks to Han for organising these events and I’m really looking forward to driving these cars on some iconic circuits; can you imaging the intensity of concentration required at Monaco?:speechless:

Really enjoyed yesterday's race! The Agile is so much different from the Mazda and I needed some fresh air.
The biggest matter with this car is that the setup is more complicated than with the jap, and especially aero can make a big difference. I followed @Boukâh suggestion on the chat and raised my wings values and managed to stay not too far from the pack.
However, I don't know which setup I had in the second race (due to the setup-gate), but I managed to lap much faster and recover many positions also thanks to other driver's errors: I'm not sure if it was me practicing more and more (I hadn't time to test the track so I basically practiced during quali and race) or I messed up something in the initial race's setup.

Eventually all led to a fun double sprint, with the second finished in 5th.

Thanks Han for organising and cheers to the double podium finishers! This may become my weekly event for the next few months so I'm happy that there's some excitement around it and that the grid was relatively populated (though there are doubts about the future participations).

As I am over my hissy fit now and have decided to embrace this new world, I am really interested to find a way to get a more usable, for me and my fellow sim racers a way to actually monitor these safeguards on the fly.
I looked into the penalty app which appears very good. But noted Rasmus's response to this way back in 2018, but as we are 5 years into the future.
Is there some hope of resurrecting the penalty app in the pipeline or perhaps modifying it?

As I am over my hissy fit now and have decided to embrace this new world, I am really interested to find a way to get a more usable, for me and my fellow sim racers a way to actually monitor these safeguards on the fly.
I looked into the penalty app which appears very good. But noted Rasmus's response to this way back in 2018, but as we are 5 years into the future.
Is there some hope of resurrecting the penalty app in the pipeline or perhaps modifying it?
I don't know about the penalty app and if that's going to work with the Emperor penalty system.
But I do know that you can use the stock Chat app in AC and position it where you want it.
1676657364104.png

And these are the settings you can use:
1676657631404.png

I don't know about the penalty app and if that's going to work with the Emperor penalty system.
But I do know that you can use the stock Chat app in AC and position it where you want it.
View attachment 641013
And these are the settings you can use:
View attachment 641014
I know what would be great, if there was a way for VR users to see who is talking to them on discord while driving. Sometimes awkward when you don't recognise a voice

I know what would be great, if there was a way for VR users to see who is talking to them on discord while driving. Sometimes awkward when you don't recognise a voice
I've been able to do this with the overlay, but (a) it's a pain in the backside to set up (I hate Discord, did I mention that?), (b) it keeps unsetting-up itself :mad: and (c) there are no options I can find to adjust the display colour/background/transparency, so changes to the scene/track can make the names essentially invisible.
[edit: I missed the crucial "VR" bit in there :redface:]

Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.1%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 37 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%