AC WEC Multiclass @ Le Mans (w/chicane) - Sat 16Jun18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks for the race, that was your win @oktavian2
Feels like medium tires were the better choice, had to slow down a lot cause the softs were overheating towards the end of each stint and lost control 2-3 times.
An lmp1 put me into the wall when we had 24min left, slight contact maybe netcode the lmp1 did continue like nothing happened. 2 hours in VR enjoyed it, see you next time!

Setup whise i did choose comfored over speed, only changed wing to 3/5 and gearing. I tried 1/2 wing yesterday but that was impossible to control over a long period of time + fuel.

Last edited:
Nah man, you deserved it! @ionONE1 I made a few too many mistakes!
Medium tires worked great until the end of the stint!
Was running 0/2 Wing and it felt quite easy to controll! But i changed the setup at the rear axle, made it quite a bit softer.

VR sounds like fun! Need to get one aswell :)
See you next time!

After a nice qually I did a pretty bad race.
I forgot to press the clutch when engaging the 1st gear and did a jump start, after serving the drive through then there was the climbing of the LMP field.
When I catched Joel I tried too hard to enter in the Porsche corner touching him and both went against the wall, my fault sorry Joel.
Thanks to Bobby and Tariq for the awesome organization.

Was pretty good race for me until I got in an incident. While drafting a LMP and getting close to the first mulsanne chicane, it brake way early, I got to quickly move to the inside hard braking, and while I believe I gave space outside the turn I got hit, spun, hit the wall, killed my tires and top speed. After that it was hard to keep the pace I had. Later on the same stint while chasing two LMP for recovering positions, I think a GT did not saw me getting into Maison Blanche, going straight and got punted on the back. Finished my stint got back on track but the car (or probably more, me) was not on the best, decided to retire.

Was pretty good race for me until I got in an incident. While drafting a LMP and getting close to the first mulsanne chicane, it brake way early, I got to quickly move to the inside hard braking, and while I believe I gave space outside the turn I got hit, spun, hit the wall, killed my tires and top speed.
That was me Fernando in the first chicane.
Looking the replay I saw we were entering side by side, I was a little bit forward on the outside when you went over the inside kerb going slightly wide then hitting my rear right side.
Eventually I think it has been a racing incident,
I'm sorry it had bad consequences for your race because it has been a nice fight for that 2 laps.

No problem, yes it was a race incident. I do not have the replay so I cannot see the details. Main problem was the braking side by side, I was not planning that and it compromised my entry on the chicane.

Still, it was great fun racing against you for those laps as well with other drivers.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 2 33.3%