AC WEC Multiclass @ Red Bull Ring OSRW - Sat 21Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
At least I can beg for a setup now... :D eh Geof? eh, eh, eh? pretty please? :giggle::redface:

I didn't had that much time to 'work' on the setup. But here is a base setup I should use for tonight.
Cheers.:)

EDIT: Ferrari 458 setup, btw.

Attachments

• ggtp2.ini
    1.8 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:
Thanks for joining in tonight guys. I hope most of you enjoyed it. I understand how multiclass racing can be difficult to navigate and there are often situations where either an LMP or a GTE car lose out. Unfortunately, this is the nature of this type of racing.

As mentioned on TeamSpeak earlier, if there are any particular LMP drivers you've felt were impatient and reckless as a GTE driver or GTE drivers who were unaware and had poor track positioning of LMP drivers as an LMP driver, message Bobby and myself and we can look into the replay. Please insure to include lap number and corner to make our lives easier as we won't watch a whole replay from a single driver's perspective to see.
At this point, no drivers will be banned but should we find a driver to be at fault, a warning will be issued.

Next Saturday's race post has been put up here:
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/60s-f1-watkins-glen-int-0-7-sat-28apr18.149885/

Make sure to sign up early to avoid disappointment :)

And to end, I'll leave the national anthems of the winning drivers below.

No shoeys please :D

Nice race, and congratulations to Joel and Geof.
Apart the first laps my race has been pretty lonely, I was on 2 pits strategy like Joel but his Toyota was too fast, nontheless after my second stop I managed to exit in front of the other Toyotas that were on 1 pit strategy bringing safely an honorable 2nd place for Audi.
EmptyFlatHermitcrab-max-1mb.gif

Great driving from all the GT drivers during the whole race, I didn't have any issue with them, only a couple of time I complayned with other LMP1 drivers that were 1 lap behind not giving place but boosting with blue flags.
Maybe they were too busy driving those things not checking their mirrors.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%