AC WEC Multiclass @ Spa OSRW - Sat 17Feb18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Gotcha down. You running at school or going to be home?

Just did some running since it's been a month or two since I've had a go in a GTE car. It'll be the 911 RSR.
I'll be at school for pretty much all of the races until the summer, so the only reason why I'll miss this one is if I botch my planning and find myself swamped with work, but I think that's avoidable. Thanks!

I've been having similar CPU related issues in VR, and that's with a 4770k running at 4.7ghz!
Gfx seem well optimised but AC can be a real CPU hog. You probably tried this already, but if you can, try to minimize the number of apps on your screen. Sidekick for example increased the load on my CPU by 5% just on its own. Then add a few more and it's like..."hell no, I'm on strike" :p

Or yeah, maybe just a convenient excuse to upgrade haha :whistling:

Only Helicorsa was displayed and I deactivated mods in Settings/General...it wasn't ok. Now I realize I did not deactivate the learderboard...mmhhhh....
Let's say....convenient excuse :D

I'm afraid I have to pull out as it turns out I'll be riding Thomas the Tank Engine instead!
We're taking the kiddies out and it's unlikely that I'll be back in time for the start of the race. That'll make one reserve driver happy in any case, should be an awesome race - enjoy! :cool:

Also all the best with your pops Bobby, hope he's ok. Thoughts are with you buddy.

Last edited:
I'm afraid I have to pull out as it turns out I'll be riding Thomas the Tank Engine instead!
We're taking the kiddies out and it's unlikely that I'll be back in time for the start of the race. That'll make one reserve driver happy in any case, should be an awesome race - enjoy! :cool:

Also all the best with your pops Bobby, hope he's ok. Thoughts are with you buddy.
Well, I'm sorry to hear that you'll have to miss, but at least you'll be riding something that handles like it's on rails:p:D and you'll be doing it with some very important cookie munchers that have your heart:) Thank for signing out and making Fernando Deutsch dreams come true:laugh::laugh: now that he has made it to the grid:thumbsup:

Thanks for the well wishes for my family and I. It means so very much and I'll be sure to let them know. You all continue to bless me more than I deserve.

Have a great time. See you soon.

Hooligans and Time Bandits, just an update on the BoP for the LMP's. We're still working on it and I still have hopes of having the practice server up Tuesday..............sometime, but if I don't, please know we're hard at it trying to figure something out.

Yes Bobby, I am sure :-(
I have work related commitments and won't be able to race the event.

I am also quite certain that there will be people on the reserve list who actually enjoy Spa (I don't, I loathe that track since they bulldozed the original bus stop chicane).

… sooo you end up with an event with a much, much higher fun per racer factor than when I would be trotting around ;-)

That makes the entire racing world my friend. Thanks for confirming for me. I was really holding out hoping you had a chance. It's also nice of you to think of the other drivers like Aksu who is now on the grid:D

I will see you soon my friend. I hope you have a great week:)
Thank you Bobby, you take care too! Take on some racing to get your mind off and all the best wishes. I hope all will be well very soon!

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 31 8.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 27 7.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 9 2.5%