AC WEC Multiclass @ Spa OSRW - Sat 17Feb18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
BoP Update 14Feb18
Ok boys, I missed the deadline by a little bit, but it's finally done. Thank you all for your patience.

RaceDepartment.com US WEC Practice #38 is up and running.
Here are the BoP numbers we will be using. I have a team of guys that have been busting their butts trying so many different combos of Ballast / Restrictor to get these numbers as close and fair as we can over a race stint. We are talking thousands of laps with AI and the Human element as well. You may not think it's perfect, but it's either this or we run 1 type of LMP car per Multi Class event and just cycle them in and out. I think they did an AWESOME JOB and I hope you guys will give this post a bunch of likes / love / beer to let them know you appreciate it.

LMP BoP:
  • Audi R18 E-TRON QUATTRO 0 kg ballast / 0 Restrictor
  • Porshe 919 Hybrid 2015 45 kg ballast / 45 Restrictor
  • Toyota TS040 Hybrid 0 kg ballast / 0 Restrictor
GT2/E BoP:
  • BMW nothing
  • Corvette 25kg
  • Ferrari 15kg
  • Porsche 35kg / 10% Restrictor

Last edited:
Reactions: Lum
Thank you to all of Bobby's slaves ... I mean minions... ehhh bad paid workers? no?... hmmmm... ah, I know, wonderful enthusiasts! for the awesome job. I don't drive a FASTBOI myself, but I can appreciate the effort you put in this! :thumbsup:

@Maciej Strzeboński your onto the main list as I will not be able to attend this saturday.

Saying that, I have a league event elsewhere this weekend which I am committed to, and unfortunately I have only just noted that it was the same night as this. I will then, unfortunately be unavailable to stream this weeks event, however in the future, when I do not have league races, I will be here streaming these AC races for sure. I hope you understand, I will be sure to make it up in the future with 4000% quality streams!

@Maciej Strzeboński your onto the main list as I will not be able to attend this saturday.

Saying that, I have a league event elsewhere this weekend which I am committed to, and unfortunately I have only just noted that it was the same night as this. I will then, unfortunately be unavailable to stream this weeks event, however in the future, when I do not have league races, I will be here streaming these AC races for sure. I hope you understand, I will be sure to make it up in the future with 4000% quality streams!

I’m not angry, i’m disappointed.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 35 8.7%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 6.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.5%