WRC 8 Mods

WRC8 WRC 8 Mods v11.0 = DRIVERS EDITION = (EPIC STORE)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Someone just leave a 1 star review saying physics menu does not work, anyone else seeing this?

The new way of doing it is there are 2 parts to the installer, with shortcuts put on the desktop and also boxes at the end of the installers to jump to different things. There is 1 installer for graphics mods and one for physics, this is so you don't have to keep installing graphics mods over and over each time you try out new physics.

Maybe they did not read the on screen instructions or see the desktop shortcuts?

Will installing only graphics mode still be banned?

Will installing only graphics mode still be banned?

Graphics only should be fine, and yes i did mean 1.6.4, i keep getting them mixed up lol

In v1.6.3 as ive said in an earlier post they updated the animated skys, and 1.6.4 they patched out the debug mode. So mabye your install is somehow damaged from the 1.6.3 update as this updated the sky files.

Go into game dir, delete wrc8.exe, in epic launcher verify files, it will download the latest version of the exe

I will upload a new version of the installer with 1.6.3 and 1.6.4 checks
I just tryed this, still get the same message when trying to install v10.

I checked the SHA-1 checksum of the new .exe

D3CAD532152B08F15218E64945E91022ADF05BB8

I really have to go to bed now. Thank you for your help.

EDIT: I downloaded the new version you uploaded, this one works!
EDIT2: I'm still confused that the new .exe is still v1.6.3 but EGL shows v1.6.4..

This mod is absolutely awesome.
The physics news and CED's work on acceleration behavior is fantastic.

The only problem is that I can't activate anything in the menus with the mouse despite the presence of the cursor on the screen...no big deal I have the controller for that but it's strange.

From a graphical point of view I had another problem because the whole image was like very blurry and it was really annoying but when I went for a walk in the reshade presets by deactivating the "lightdof fx" and activating "lumen sharpen" everything was back in order and now it's beautiful !

Great Job AgentHeX 0007 and CED97421 :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Why I have this error?? --> " The WRC 8 game installation folder has not been prepared to use Mods. First use WRC8 Mods Drivers Edition.exe to prepare the game before using this Mod installer "

SOLVED* Aah ok I see I have to run the Game Mods first.

Why I have this error?? --> " The WRC 8 game installation folder has not been prepared to use Mods. First use WRC8 Mods Drivers Edition.exe to prepare the game before using this Mod installer "

The installer has built in safeguards to make sure that the games files have been extracted correctly to prepare for mods.

Did you start from the default game or a previous version of the mods?

The 2 separate Mod exe's cannot be used without the game being extract, you cannot simply use them on an unextracted game, this is what they are checking for when you start them.

So if you are getting that message something is wrong with the extraction and to prevent damage to the game installation the installers wont run.

Did you have enough space on the hard drive when extracting the game files?

Last edited:
This mod is absolutely awesome.
The physics news and CED's work on acceleration behavior is fantastic.

The only problem is that I can't activate anything in the menus with the mouse despite the presence of the cursor on the screen...no big deal I have the controller for that but it's strange.

From a graphical point of view I had another problem because the whole image was like very blurry and it was really annoying but when I went for a walk in the reshade presets by deactivating the "lightdof fx" and activating "lumen sharpen" everything was back in order and now it's beautiful !

Great Job AgentHeX 0007 and CED97421 :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks, yes the light dof is a pain in the menus especially if you are running at 1080p or less

The installer has built in safeguards to make sure that everything has been extract correctly. Did you start from the default game or a previous version of the mods? The 2 separate Mod exe's cannot be used without the game being extract, you cannot simply extract them and use them on an unextracted game, this is what they are checking for when you start them.

I started from the default game version 1.5.1 . I opened the Dynamics Mod first without running the Game Mods before. It's ok now working.

As stated in the overview ”Always play the game at 60Hz Standard V-Sync on for the games physics and graphics engine to work correctly.”
Is this only valid for modded mode?
My monitor and graphics card is easily capable of providing 75Hz i.e; so am I handicapped using higher FPS, with or without mod?

hi
I tried the mod but something is surely wrong,,,,,,,,:geek::roflmao::roflmao:

It happened that in the gravel stage of GB the default setup was ok, also visually, BEFORE starting the stage. Going in the tuning car menu I noticed that Suspensions height was set to 10, the minum. So, moving that parameter alone in the right position (say 28 front 25 rear) it caused that in the picture. Fun as hell, but useless, On the other side, I put it back to 10, and the wheels went away completely, and the car could not move at all (i hope I can screenshot it too)

Attachments

• yaris 1.jpg
    yaris 1.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 104

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 31 40.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 39 51.3%