WRC 9 Mods

WRC9 WRC 9 Mods 1.0 update 8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Also, there is no need to uninstall the mods first, simply update the game via the store.

I put the folder of WRC 9 in a temp folder. And then i replace with the original WRC 9 previous version to update. I made this to have allways a backup of the original.

Now i put back the moded WRC 9 folder in the Epic Games and i did verify. Now is downloading 4GB.

Did i do something wrong or is another way to do this? Because i allways want to have a original backup of the game.

Strange. :O_o:

I have changed the way things work from WRC8 Mods to WRC9 Mods.

There is really no need to make a backup anymore. The "WRC9 Mods Uninstaller" exe that gets put onto the desktop will always restore the game back to 100% default and will work with all versions of the game, present and future.

When you first run the main installer it extracts the required game files, does a little magic here and there, and then mods the extracted files only. It does not mod the default games base files. They do not get touched at all and are always there ready for when you want to return the game back to default. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Strange. :O_o:

I have changed the way things work from WRC8 Mods to WRC9 Mods.

There is really no need to make a backup anymore. The "WRC9 Mods Uninstaller" exe that gets put onto the desktop will always restore the game back to 100% default and will work with all versions of the game, present and future.

When you first run the main installer it extracts the required game files, does a little magic here and there, and then mods the extracted files only. It does not mod the default games base files. They do not get touched at all and are always there ready for when you want to return the game back to default. :thumbsup:

ah ok! Now i understand!!!! Thank you so mutch @AgentHeX 0007 :thumbsup: ;)

Last edited:
Existing mod users can safely update the game via the epic store.
All main mods will continue to work. :thumbsup:

New mod users, You won't be able to install the mods from scratch until I update the installer. (v2.0 update soon)

The the water splash sound fx patch will stop working because that is a patch that is done in the .exe file.
Thank you so much again.
Telis

Hello guys!
I notice some inconsistences on the engine and torque setting.
First of all, the rev limiter is set at 8021rpm for WRC instead of 8500rpm. For the R5, the difference is really important as they limit the engine et 6201rpm instead of 7500rpm.
For all others cars it seems better and errors are not big.
I will share with you my configuration tonight for WRC and R5 cars if some of y ou wanted to try.

Hi, i liked the version for WRC 8, Thanks!

But i can't install this one not on an updated version of WRC 9.
When trying to install it says only work on 1.0.45.1, 1.0.45.4.
But that is not the latest from the develeoper, how can i make it install?

Last edited:
Hi, i liked the version for WRC 8, Thanks!

But i can't install this one not on an updated version of WRC 9.
When trying to install it says only work on 1.0.45.1, 1.0.45.4.
But that is not the latest from the develeoper, how can i make it install?

WRC 9 Mods v2.0 coming soon, support for latest game update and also other versions :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Like in the beta 0.9, I want only install the camera expand settings, but it doesn't work, I can install it if I install "the settings you use" only, and I just want the camera expand settings....
And there is always a loss of FPS even if I turn all to default......
I can see it cause each time I copy my own 1.0.45.1 back up I have +15% perf.....

eit : finally after remove everything and restore all my backup, in game it keeps the old camera settings if I don't edit them, so I have succeed to have my settings without the mods...

Last edited:
@AgentHeX 0007 - I've been fiddling with all sorts of things trying to make the singleplayer experience something worth actually playing. I've balanced out all the stage times across WRC and WRC 2/3 (to my driving), adjusted the ability of AI drivers to get representative results and reduced the time difference from fastest to slowest to have more realistic gaps. However, the one thing that I can't seem to figure out is adjusting how much time the AI loses in the second stage of the day in an actual rally.

I've experimented with the AI mechanical wear and AI tyre wear, but all that seems to do is change the wear percentages in the statistics section. None of it seems to have any meaningful effect on the times the AI do. They lose 10-15 seconds on the second stage compared to the best times they can do. That becomes 40+ seconds on the epic stages if that is the second stage in a day. I fear it's something that isn't editable but figured there was no harm in asking if you have any ideas.

Hopefully, there is a solution and I'll be able to include it in the little AI package I'm putting together.

Last edited:
@AgentHeX 0007 - I've been fiddling with all sorts of things trying to make the singleplayer experience something worth actually playing. I've balanced out all the stage times across WRC and WRC 2/3 (to my driving), adjusted the ability of AI drivers to get representative results and reduced the time difference from fastest to slowest to have more realistic gaps. However, the one thing that I can't seem to figure out is adjusting how much time the AI loses in the second stage of the day in an actual rally.

I've experimented with the AI mechanical wear and AI tyre wear, but all that seems to do is change the wear percentages in the statistics section. None of it seems to have any meaningful effect on the times the AI do. They lose 10-15 seconds on the second stage compared to the best times they can do. That becomes 40+ seconds on the epic stages if that is the second stage in a day. I fear it's something that isn't editable but figured there was no harm in asking if you have any ideas.

Hopefully, there is a solution and I'll be able to include it in the little AI package I'm putting together.

Sounds good, what files are you modifying?

:O_o:
Photo_001 (1).jpg

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%