WRC 9 Mods

WRC9 WRC 9 Mods 1.0 update 8

Login or Register an account to download this content
AgentHeX 0007 updated WRC 9 Mods with a new update entry:

SSR Performance

Enhanced Stage Surfaces Mod - Fine tuned all SSR mods for more performance.

The medium mod setting now removes nearly all of the stripes and flickering, has nearly the performance of default and has nearly the visual quality of the mods previous high setting.

The high and very high setting have also gained some performance.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
To add to those questions, is there also a way to make the AI more realistic ?
I mean, my last championship wasn't really a reflection of the 2020 championship results in the end (Poor Elfyn...).

1.jpg

How good is the game with the MOD + Real sound ?
I made a compilation with real WRC sound. This bring the game to a whole new level!
By watching the replay, we can judge how realistic is the modded game. Thanks AgentHex !

And for the developpers : This is how it should be. Real sound = 50% of the game
Maybe one day, it will come true... (WRC10 ? AgentHex Mod + Real Sound) :D

How good is the game with the MOD + Real sound ?
I made a compilation with real WRC sound. This bring the game to a whole new level!
By watching the replay, we can judge how realistic is the modded game. Thanks AgentHex !

And for the developpers : This is how it should be. Real sound = 50% of the game
Maybe one day, it will come true... (WRC10 ? AgentHex Mod + Real Sound) :D
Where I have to search this sound mod?

Where I have to search this sound mod?
Hi, this is not a Mod, but a post prod custom video. Real WRC sound added to the game, this gives more realism. And thanks to AgentHex for improving the gameplay.
This video is more a message for the developpers. We are in 2021 and the sound is terrible....
Maybe for the next WRC 10 ?
Take an example with RBR (an old and only Rally game from 2004), it's still alive, thanks to the fans who created FMod that add realistic sound :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hi, this is not a Mod, but a post prod custom video. Real WRC sound added to the game, this gives more realism. And thanks to AgentHex for improving the gameplay.
This video is more a message for the developpers. We are in 2021 and the sound is terrible....
Maybe for the next WRC 10 ?
Take an example with RBR (an old and only Rally game from 2004), it's still alive, thanks to the fans who created FMod that add realistic sound :thumbsup:
Funny you should talk about FMOD, I am sat here with fmod connected to the WRC9 game engine.
Im trying to reverse engineer it via the GUIDs

FMOD-WRC9a.jpg
FMOD-WRC9.jpg

And that is just a tiny part of it :laugh:

Last edited:
Funny you should talk about FMOD, I am sat here with fmod connected to the WRC9 game engine.

View attachment 443090View attachment 443084

:geek: So you managed to activate FMOD "live update" in wrc 9;)

If you manage to do something with guid's it would be extraordinary because maybe we could create a sound mod at least for the engines...:):)

Last edited:
Found some small bugs. In Proton Iriz, the camera with cocpit is not adjusted and in the Audi Quatro you can see the wheels through the car due to the low clearance! Fix please

Funny you should talk about FMOD:D, I am sat here with fmod connected to the WRC9 game engine.

View attachment 443090View attachment 443084
What a coincidence you are working on Fmod.:D
If you are able to change the sound, I think many racers would be reeeeally happy

I remember it was a project in WRC8 but abandoned...

If we can bring some help of any kind, we are ready AgentHex:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hello AgentHeX 0007 and thank you again.
Please I would like your help in something.
If and when you can .... I have an simple hanbrake (ON/OFF).
I wonder?....if I can activate the command (Rescale) (photo)...in the game files.
I'm sorry if I'm bothering you....
Thank you very much again.....SORRY... for my English language....
Telis

Attachments

• Α.png
    Α.png
    923.4 KB · Views: 95
less brake and also more inertia: change the power of the car, change the extra grip on brake to 0 and the application force on suspension tout -0.1

I use those mods and it's really really différent. You're braking like it should be, you are accelerating like et should be and i feel much inertia on my t300rs. I will make a video soon to share with you some stages on tarmac

less brake and also more inertia: change the power of the car, change the extra grip on brake to 0 and the application force on suspension tout -0.1

I use those mods and it's really really différent. You're braking like it should be, you are accelerating like et should be and i feel much inertia on my t300rs. I will make a video soon to share with you some stages on tarmac

Thank you for this tips, I will try this and give my feeling ...
If you can attach a screenshot of these settings, it will be greatly appreciated :thumbsup:

Last edited:
So, i share with you my personal setting, this is not a real mod but just a way to change the physics of cars.
All you need is to change some parameters with notepad on files in this folder: \\Games\WRC9\Common\Tuning\DYNA\CARS\
You should have a lot of files .DYN like TARMAC_WRC1_V1 or GRAVEL_WRC1_V1...
WRC_1 means configuration files for WRC, WRC_2 for WRC2 and JWRC for the FIesta R2. If you want to modify special cars, it's on the next folder name LEGENDS.

So in term of power/torque, you can change on one parameter: <prop name="Engine Peak torque" value="XXX" /> XXX is the peak torque of the engine based on some parameter like turbo pressure, engine efficiency, engine moment of inertia etc.
FOr WRC car, if you want to reach 380bhp as it should be, change the default value 250 to 199
For WRC2 car, change it to 225 to reach about 290bhp and for WRCJ change it to 155 (200bhp). For JWRC car, the curve is not good and i modify six point of the fifteen configure.

Next and not at least, search <prop name="Extra grip on brake" value="xx" /> and change the value to 0. The cars brake really less harder.

And if you want some inertia, search on the file <prop name="Suspension force application Offset" value="0.2" /> and change the value to -0.05 or -0.1, depend on your feeling and the car.
Be careful, this parameter is set on each wheel, so you have to do it four times for each wheel.

i share my configuration file for WRCJ with those mod plus a mod on the center of mass to reach 60% of the mass in front wheel.

Attachments

• Exemple_TARMAC_WRCJ_V1.txt
    15.5 KB · Views: 90

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%