PC2 Xbox One | RaceDepartment INDYCAR Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lotus Classic F1 World Championship
Schedule of Events

1. British Grand Prix - (26 Sept. 2015) - Brands Hatch; Car: Lotus 72D (50 Laps)
2. English Grand Prix - (24 Oct. 2015) - Silverstone International; Car: Lotus 49 (40 Laps)
3. Belgian Grand Prix - (31 Oct. 2015) - Zolder; Car: Lotus 78 (50 Laps)
4. Original Seven GP #2 - (14 Nov. 2015) - Spa; Car: Lotus 98T (43 Laps)
5. Original Seven GP #3 - (28 Nov. 2015) - Monaco; Car: Lotus 78 (40 Laps)
6. Italian Grand Prix - (12 Dec. 2015) - Imola; Car: Lotus 98T (50 Laps)
7. German Grand Prix - (2 Jan. 2016) - Nurburg Nordschleife; Car: Lotus 49c(dlc) (10 Laps)
8. European GP - (16 Jan. 2016) - Hockenheim Hist.(dlc); Car: Lotus 25(dlc) (35 Laps)

9. Original Seven GP #4 - (30 Jan. 2016) - Monza; Car: Lotus 49c(dlc) (45 Laps)
10. The Original GP - (13 Feb. 2016) - Rouen-Les-Essarts(dlc); Car: Lotus 25(dlc) (35 Laps)
11. United States Grand Prix - (27 Feb. 2016) - Watkins Glen; Car: Lotus 72D (45 Laps)
12. Scottish GP - (19 Mar 2016) - Bannochbrae Rd. Cir.; Car: Lotus/Ford 40, GT1 (30 laps)
13. Original Seven GP #1 - (26 Mar. 2016) - Silverstone Hist.(dlc); Car: Lotus 49 (50 Laps)

Lotus F1 Support Series'

Worldwide LeMans Series (LMP2)

1. Zhuhai International Circuit - (10 Oct. 2015) (60 Laps)**
2. Oschersleben GP - (21 Nov. 2015) (60 laps)
3. Rapuna Park GP - (5 Dec. 2015) (70 laps)
4. Willow Springs International - (19 Dec. 2015) (70 Laps)**
5 Road America GP - (9 Jan. 2016) (40 laps)
6. Sakitto GP - (23 Jan. 2016) (50 laps)**
7. Watkins Glen GP - (5 Feb. 2016) (50 laps)
8. Dubai Autodrome GP - (20 Feb. 2016) (50 laps)**
9. LeMans Circuit de la Sarthe - (5 Mar. 2016) (XX Laps)***
** Night Race (or partial)
*** Simulated 24 Hour Race

2. Willow Springs GP - (7 Nov. 2015) (25 laps)

Last edited:
Going to miss tom guys..I thought I just pulled a muscle in my foraem and hand but . Its been a week and its got alot worse..going to use down time to try to build my rs1 rig.hope to be back by next week sometime.Race on!

Going to miss tom guys..I thought I just pulled a muscle in my foraem and hand but . Its been a week and its got alot worse..going to use down time to try to build my rs1 rig.hope to be back by next week sometime.Race on!

Yea, my legs are killing me for some reason. NO practice and can hardly sit for any length of time. Hope it clears up.

This is a no go for me right now. I have to figure out what is wrong with my calfs. I don't want to risk any clots or such, even though it's not common. Still dangerous.
Sorry to hear that Rob. That's not good. Whats caused that? I propose we postpone this one and run it another time. Its low numbers even when everyone makes it but losing two of you and not being sure if anyone else is making it I think calling it off for tonight is the sensible thing to do.

Last edited:
Sorry guys. Yea, I agree, although we could run AI, more would be better. Personally, I have no problem with A.I., but I know others do.

I know it seemed sudden, but it was coming on for a while. I really still don't know why it happened or if it will return. It may have been medication related, although I'm not sure. Typically, though, you can't feel anything in or through your blood vessels, as they have no nerve endings. So, I don't think it was a clot, but just swelling. That, however, was painful.

I'm going to try to get some practice in tonight. I will post next weeks race too. As for this one, we can do whatever most want. I'm up for anything. I missed practicing, and look forward to getting back. Thanks again.

Hope all is well Robert.

If it gets scheduled for a midweek race ill take part :)

Thanks Booth. We all miss you. I'd be down for mid week, but me and Eric have Tuesday and Eric has Wednesday, with me possibly joining. That leaves Thurs and Fri, but the latter is probably not good. And the same time zone issue comes with Weekdays. But I like the idea.

1965 Scottish Grand Prix GT
Bannochbrae
4.52 miles
19 March 2016
Car: 1965 Lotus 40
(30 Laps)
The 1965 World Sportscar Championship season was the 13th season of FIA Sports Car racing. It featured the 1965 International Championship of GT Manufacturers and the 1965 International Trophy for GT Prototypes. The season ran from 28 February 1965 to 19 September 1965 and comprised 20 races.

Practice: 9:30pm GMT / 5:30pm EDT U.S. (10 minutes)
Qualifying: 9:40m GMT / 5:40pm EDT U.S GMT (20 minutes)
Warmup: 10:00pm GMT / 6pm EDT U.S. (5 minutes)
Race: 10:05pm GMT / 6:05 EDT U.S. (30 laps)

Mechanical Failures: ON
Tire Wear: 2X
Fuel Usage: NORMAL
Flags and Penalties: YES
Auto Start Engine: YES
Ghost Cars: NO
All Assists: OFF / FORCE IN-CAR / FORCE MANUAL
Weather: Light Cloud (final) (http://www.wunderground.com/q/zmw:00000.1.03140)
(Weather Progression: 2X)
Time Progression: 2x and set to 1pm

Drivers Signed Up:
1. Robert Waddell / OctoberDusk06 / #1
2. Hammerpgh / Peter Hooper / #5
3. EpilepticToast / Nic Worsfold / #7
4. Eric Cline / mcnasty0421 / #2

NOTES:
1. Pit stop not required but may be advisable, at driver's discretion.

2. Standing Start. (Please resolve all wheel/Controller issues, if possible, in the warmup before the race).

3. All League and Race Department Rules apply, with the stewards able to issue penalties even though no protest was filed. Please record your races and make them available via Twitch or YouTube.

4. There will be no breaks in between sessions, so be sure to take your break before or after qualifying if needed.

COMMS: Please refrain from continuously giving play-by-pay on mic while in race, and test your mic sensitivity before the race so that it is not unreasonably loud (voice, background noise, etc.) as compared to others. Whether your moves are heroic or tragic, please refrain from yelling, venting your frustration or venting against A.I. or, especially, other players. Everyone is trying to concentrate and needs to hear critical and necessary information in race and qualifying. This does not refer to lighthearted banter or the occasional descriptive moment, unless excessive.
Verbal abuse, repeated swearing and argument with other drivers, whether founded or unfounded, to a fellow racer during a race will not be tolerated and may result in penalty, up to series ban.

Championship points:
The Classic Lotus F1 World Championship awards points as follows:
1st 25, 2nd 18, 3rd 15, 4th 12, 5th 10, 6th 8, 7th 6, 8th 4, 9th 2, 10th 1.

NOTE: Any driver who is involuntarily disconnects during the first half of the race will receive 25% of your points for the place you were in when you got involuntarily disconnected. If the involuntary disconnection occurs within the second half of the race, 50% points will be awarded for the place you were in when you got involuntarily disconnected.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys almost finished getting house ready. Was painting all weekend. I'll probably be able to do something in a couple weekends from now. Hope you sort that clot thing out Robert, read up on Brian Vickers he has a clotting problem due to compartmental syndrome that has threatened his racing career. Very serious stuff there. Hope you get better.

Guys almost finished getting house ready. Was painting all weekend. I'll probably be able to do something in a couple weekends from now. Hope you sort that clot thing out Robert, read up on Brian Vickers he has a clotting problem due to compartmental syndrome that has threatened his racing career. Very serious stuff there. Hope you get better.

Vickers said his clots developed in his lungs. I guess they could have traveled from his legs, but my deal is more pain related so far. I think the dry winters, combined with my NFL diet, is dehydrating me. I never really had an issue, but when you get older, stuff changes.

Glad to hear about your house Michael. That's exciting! No rush on our end, and I'm going to try to get to some of your GT races, because the new Cadillac and Corvette are so sweet. I'm kind of tron about which one though. Any idea which one is being thought of as faster?

I think it's either based on driving style. If you want the #3 Vette it's your's :thumbsup: I ended up going with the #29 Vette. I'm trying to get used to the handling and lack of ABS as well as new pedals. I've managed to get into the 43's but usually running around 45's-44's. The Caddy has ABS and I've seen a time of 1:41 on Youtube :confused:. If I was racing the Caddy I'd probably run the #12.

I've also been toying with the thought of creating another Lobby to accommodate the interest in the GT series. Possibly a Euro lobby at 8pm GMT Wednesday, but its just a thought at this point as we have 19 possible drivers. Maybe even 20, but with a few guys from the UK as well. Right now we're dependent on no-shows to get reserve drivers in :(

Here is what we have come up with so far, as the touring cars are the next support series. We have a great variety of cars across several series'. As always, comment as much as you want. This is an ongoing process.

WTCC:
2015 BMW 320 TC WTCC

Sonoma

DTM:
2014 Mercedes C-Class Coupe DTM

Oacherschleben GP

Historic Touring:
1973 BWM 2002 Stace Works

Cadwell National

Trans-Am:
1997 Ford Mustang Cobra SCCA Trans-Am

Road America

Australian V8 Supercar:
2015 V8 Supercar, Ford Falcon

Bathurst

Megane V8 Eurocar:
Bugatti Circuit, Le Mans

No assists for any car. Format will vary depending on the series.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 253 34.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 203 27.3%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 140 18.8%
  • Watch party