AC Your Feedback -> Events & New Racing Club Staff

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
sorry if mentioned somewhere else: any reasons why there are only the f1 events happening?

(edit: except that abarth race yesterday)
Hi Torben, I'm assuming you speak of the EU Racing Club.
We have four organizers posting events for it, all of whom are dedicated staff members that do this in their free time. I'm confident, events for GT & Street cars are going to be posted once again soon.

After a few months of racing in ac club events I have some feedback :)

I think the organizers could post events that we have already raced in the past, especially those that people liked most.

I don't think you should exhaust every car-track combo including mods before we can race again the same events. It would be quite fun to race a past combo again and the racing would probably be better as more people would be more familiar with it.

Also another thing, many people(myself included) find it hard to keep up with all the different track/cars that are being posted. Learning a new track and being safe in it takes a lot of time and being reasonably fast takes even more.
This works as a deterrent for people that could possibly join more events if the track would stay the same and change only the car.

A solution to this could be what they are doing in a sister rd club event series, in GSCE. @Andrew James is using the same track for two or three consecutive races and is just changing the cars.

I don't know if this should become the norm in ac club events, but it could be applied now and then and see how it goes.

After a few months of racing in ac club events I have some feedback :)

I think the organizers could post events that we have already raced in the past, especially those that people liked most.

I don't think you should exhaust every car-track combo including mods before we can race again the same events. It would be quite fun to race a past combo again and the racing would probably be better as more people would be more familiar with it.

Also another thing, many people(myself included) find it hard to keep up with all the different track/cars that are being posted. Learning a new track and being safe in it takes a lot of time and being reasonably fast takes even more.
This works as a deterrent for people that could possibly join more events if the track would stay the same and change only the car.

A solution to this could be what they are doing in a sister rd club event series, in GSCE. @Andrew James is using the same track for two or three consecutive races and is just changing the cars.

I don't know if this should become the norm in ac club events, but it could be applied now and then and see how it goes.

A well composed post Dion! It is something that I have been trying to do in recent weeks with the primeras and abarths! I have posted a barbagallo event for Monday and will be posting a few more on that track in the future!

Very little on Sundays!:(
With the winter EU times during the rest of the week and the hectic work schedule recently have all contributed to my lack of partition in Club Racing :cry:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.