Resource icon

Misc 2013 "Ultimate Realism Mod" All Cars. 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cool, btw when you are finished making your mod 100% perfect you maybe can do something like this for the classics too?
maybe but to do 2013 , classics and then 2012 and get 4.5gb down to 300mb for each would be hard to manage mnaybe i could take away half the mods i have created but then to me its not ultimate anymore its just a mod

Just wanted to say a big thanks Mr Car. Just got back into F1 2013 and this mod makes a massive difference. Fantastic work. The audio is one of the most important aspects for me and you've nailed it. :D

I Have no big plans on releasing this but I am getting hammered by requests ,
This audio I have been playing around for 2 months and his the best that it could possibly sound on the game as you can not edit the files themselfs only the file settings , this video as 3 different cars using the same audio but with slightly different settings ,
I love the sound myself and have listened to hours of replays and F1 audio there is nothing else that I can do with it!

I have no clue what people expect someone to create out of nothing at all , I am not a magician lol ,]
I can only work on about 5% of the settings that 2012 offered ,
and to be honest I have spent over 1000 hours playing F1 2012 And can not be bothered with it , also 2013 is fun to play but not fun to mod anymore so that is a waste of time , I have just bought triple screens yesterday and last night had the best 2 hours sim racing in my life on assetto corsa ,
All people do is complain like the last audio I uploaded just get negative feedback , I do this for a hobby its not a business so can choose not to upload anything at all that is my right ,
PS Good luck creating your own audio ;)

Quick question: Would this mod cause issue in the multiplayer online ?

I had to reinstall f1 2013 as I was not able to play online and as I had so many mods install as I didnt know which mod was causing it.

Do you know whether there is an easy rule to follow to understand when a mod is affecting the online mode. ?

If yes, what is the best way to have an offline and an online version ?

I lost all my save games ones in Stean and didnt want that to happen again.

Any advise would be great ?

Quick question: Would this mod cause issue in the multiplayer online ?

I had to reinstall f1 2013 as I was not able to play online and as I had so many mods install as I didnt know which mod was causing it.

Do you know whether there is an easy rule to follow to understand when a mod is affecting the online mode. ?

If yes, what is the best way to have an offline and an online version ?

I lost all my save games ones in Stean and didnt want that to happen again.

Any advise would be great ?
Only DB changes cause these issues

Thanks, so this mod wont cause issue for the online function ? What do you mean by DB changes ? ie driver name changes or 2014 mods ?
Would an update track update would cause an issue ? Do you have further examples ?

Thanks, so this mod wont cause issue for the online function ? What do you mean by DB changes ? ie driver name changes or 2014 mods ?
Would an update track update would cause an issue ? Do you have further examples ?
Language is for names, won't cause a kick online. If there is a database folder in this mod, than it will corrupt online gameplay

That easy ? ;-)
I will look for the folder in the future.

What is the best solution to have an online AND an offline F1 2013 Version ?

As starting a Steam program is a little bit different then a Program installed from a CD/DVD where you just need to start the appropriate exe-File

That easy ? ;-)
I will look for the folder in the future.

What is the best solution to have an online AND an offline F1 2013 Version ?

As starting a Steam program is a little bit different then a Program installed from a CD/DVD where you just need to start the appropriate exe-File
I know how to start a Steam program lol :p
And to have both, just copy files from Steam/SteamApps/common/F1 2013 into another folder, and there you have it (I suggest you to make a 2nd profile for the offline version aswell)

Hello..... starter here... sounds like a great mod and years of playing xbox version im glad to see this for my PC lol

few questions-

can this be installed with vlasalovs newest tyre mod? without confliction

does anyone recommend the badluck mod?

also can the career have back the low teams choice at start.

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 256 37.1%
  • Porsche

Votes: 261 37.8%
  • BMW

Votes: 246 35.7%
  • McLaren

Votes: 160 23.2%
  • Toyota

Votes: 261 37.8%
  • Intel

Votes: 88 12.8%